Notre Dame Classifieds - Tickets and Lodging

Message added by Mike,

Rules for listing tickets and lodging:

1. Share ticket information in your post - Seat Location, Asking Price, Hotel
  2. Be willing to share proof of tickets if requested
    • Hide bar codes and personal information
  3. Do not offer tickets above the list price

16 minutes ago, ND_JACK said:

Hey Mike I was the one that recommended to you the ticket exchange when you first took over. The exchange was supposed to help ND fans to exchange tickets with other ND fans instead using a third party like Vivid. This way you know who you are selling (or giving ) them too.  I personally think the University has made it too easy to transfer your tickets to a third party with one key stroke. I much rather be sitting next to someone from DD than a “complete” stranger any day. I have been selling my extras on NDNation for probably 20 plus years and have met some pretty cool / connected ND fans. Someday maybe I’ll tell you guys some stories.

Anyhow back to this year tickets. I have 3 for C. Michigan, Pitt and WF available now. I still waiting on family before I sell any to OS and USC. Send me a message at Jmurph9@twcny.rr.com if interested. NDFBL19 has already let me know he is interested in the OS game. And of course if Big ever wants them he’s got priority……lol

Oh I arrived In Dublin this evening and have already seen a lot of ND fans on the streets.

Thanks @ND_JACK . It feels like a lifetime ago since trying to add the ticket exchange last time, but it's something I did want to return to when there was enough interest.

Thanks for offering to sell them to Domer Domain Members. Let's keep opposing teams fans out of the stands!

• Heart 2
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, Stewart said:

UPDATE: I would take 225 per ticket now. up to 8 left. 102 ROW J.

Appreciate the discounted rate. It's not so much the $225 for the ticket. It's the $2000+ in flights plus meals and hotel. Not even including the amount I'd spend on Guinness. If it wasn't for all that....I'd jump all over it. 

• Laughing Leprechaun 1

2 minutes ago, The Captain 19 said:

Appreciate the discounted rate. It's not so much the $225 for the ticket. It's the $2000+ in flights plus meals and hotel. Not even including the amount I'd spend on Guinness. If it wasn't for all that....I'd jump all over it. 

I agree…..it’s almost as bad as going to a game in South Bend….lol

• Laughing Leprechaun 1

This is true… Just got to keep an eye out for the stuff labeled “LOOSE” fit, which actually is normal fit. Lol. My favorite Under Armor article is a navy half zip… How many weeks before summer kicks rocks and I can actually pull out the half zip? My guess is the Ohio State game weekend could either be perfect or it still could be a scorcher.

• Cheers 1

**LOOKING FOR** 3 OHIO ST tickets. 

My brother and I are life long ND fans from Colorado and are wanting to go the ND vs OSU game. If anyone is looking to sell their tickets I’d be interested. My brother is an alum.  And no I’m not a OSU fan or trying to re sell or anything like that. I bleed ND and I’m willing to go through any interrogations. Lol.  If anyone is looking to sell please DM me. 

Thamks ☘️☘️☘️☘️

I hear ya Irishhead… I too am in the market for a trio… But I do think once we get to the week of the game the market will come down just a little. There will definitely be some out there who are motivated to sell. I’m fully expecting to have to pay $400ish per ticket. I’d just like to avoid the secondary fees. They’re killing the price right now.

Just bumping this so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle. 🙂 If anyone has tickets feel free to share them out.  I'm working this weekend and again next weekend.. But am going to be in Chicago and South Bend the weekend of the Ohio State game.. And considering driving over to NC State.. Is anyone else going to Raleigh?

• Heart 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, NDFBL19 said:

Thanks for the bump! Just needing a solo at the moment. 🙂 Thanks to Jack we have our three needed. Was just looking to possibly add one to allow my aunt to tag along with my uncle. But if not no worries at all.

Glad you were able to get the three needed! Edited my previous post 👍