The Longest Thread in Domer Domain History

Mike

92 🍅🍅🍅

Today, in the small town of Buñol, Spain, trucks will haul more than 100 tons of tomatoes to serve as ammo for the world’s largest food fight. Known as La Tomatina, the festival is held the last Wednesday of August and draws a crowd of 20,000 tomato-flingers who clearly don’t mind being left on red.

No one knows how this tradition began, but the town is probably eager to keep it going. Because of the citric acid of the tomatoes strewn everywhere, the clean-up leaves Buñol more sparkling than it was before.

Test-it te lo pone a huevo: La Tomatina festival: The messiest holiday ...

Edited by jimbo
  • Heart 1

5 hours ago, jimbo said:

92 🍅🍅🍅

Today, in the small town of Buñol, Spain, trucks will haul more than 100 tons of tomatoes to serve as ammo for the world’s largest food fight. Known as La Tomatina, the festival is held the last Wednesday of August and draws a crowd of 20,000 tomato-flingers who clearly don’t mind being left on red.

No one knows how this tradition began, but the town is probably eager to keep it going. Because of the citric acid of the tomatoes strewn everywhere, the clean-up leaves Buñol more sparkling than it was before.

Test-it te lo pone a huevo: La Tomatina festival: The messiest holiday ...

94. I’ve heard of this, and it looks like an absolute blast!

Makes me miss Spain. I spent about one month total, on two different trips, to Moron AB and Sevilla, Spain during my time in the military. The town around Moron AB was such a beautiful little place, and Sevilla was tons of fun. Loved it there, and want to go back so bad!

Have a great time!