The Longest Thread in Domer Domain History

Just now, NYGoldenDomer said:

What part of NC did you move to?  My brother and his wife and kids just moved down to South Carolina, outside of Charleston.  My kids were devastated.  My two and two of his four are the same ages.  6 and 4.  They were best friends.  It kills me to see my kids miss their cousins so much.

Already at #20!

I moved smack-dab in the middle of Raleigh and Durham. I gave a lot of thought to Charleston and love the idea of it. Hurricane season is something I do not want to deal with though. How are they enjoying it there?

38 minutes ago, Mike said:

Already at #20!

I moved smack-dab in the middle of Raleigh and Durham. I gave a lot of thought to Charleston and love the idea of it. Hurricane season is something I do not want to deal with though. How are they enjoying it there?

They're about 40 minutes to an hour NW of Charleston so they're inland enough that hurricanes won't affect them too much.  At least not with coastal flooding.  Obviously rain and winds can always be an issue.  They're not even all there yet.  Its been a difficult month for them so far.  My sister in law and the two older boys went down at the end of July.  She had to start her job.  Their house isn't done being built yet so they've been living in an Airbnb.  My brother and the younger two kids(twins) are still here in NY living with my parents while my brother finishes his training for his new job.  Once that's done he'll be working remotely from SC.  I believe they move into their house in 2 more weeks though so that should help.  I have no idea how much longer my brother has to train for though.  Its been tough for them so far that's for sure.  

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Already at #20!

26. Ah good old Raleigh and Durham, NC! I lived further east when I was stationed in Goldsboro, North Carolina, and we used to go to Raleigh all the time. Durham, every once in a while though. Loved it there! We had family that lived close to Charlotte too. Tons of great memories in NC!

25 minutes ago, FaithInIrish Forever said:

33. Sam Hartman is  the best ND QB since ___________________ (I liked golson, I was there for this game.)

34. DeShone Kizer. I liked Golson too, but I felt Kizer was the best QB of the Kelly era.

• Heart 2

35.  My hockey number.  

Also, @Baldy

21 hours ago, Baldy said:

26. Ah good old Raleigh and Durham, NC! I lived further east when I was stationed in Goldsboro, North Carolina, and we used to go to Raleigh all the time. Durham, every once in a while though. Loved it there! We had family that lived close to Charlotte too. Tons of great memories in NC!

21 hours ago, Baldy said:

Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

200.gif?cid=de9db187brvrdjrtb9rhxw55qbwl

YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO POST IN BACK TO BACK POSTS.

idiot you're dumb GIF

• Laughing Leprechaun 1