As the skunkbears turn

Ive always liked Jim Harbaugh and I’ve learned to separate my support for him from my disdain for Mi. Jim is a strong Catholic and outspoken ProLife. I’m kind of glad he is leaving MI. They are filled with a bunch of jerks in leadership there. 

3 minutes ago, irishwavend said:

Will he have a line and runningback that he’s used to having or does he need to make some adjustments?  I don’t follow the NFL.

Very good running back and receivers. Top notch. The QB is a little questionable but pretty good. Not top tier.  Defense is good but needs some upgrades. 

11 minutes ago, D Fence said:

So the cynic in me has to add that it's pretty funny if he were to bolt right after he (a) finally beats OSU and (b) fires shots at Ryan Day with his triple comment.

I know.  I love it.  He finally achieved what he wanted, probably realized there was no chance to compete with the SEC big boys and he bolts.

3 minutes ago, nd1989 said:

I know.  I love it.  He finally achieved what he wanted, probably realized there was no chance to compete with the SEC big boys and he bolts.

The Brian Kelly way. Can’t or don’t want to attempt that final leap of competing yearly with the SEC. Leaving on THEIR accomplishments…

11 hours ago, nd1989 said:

Ive always liked Jim Harbaugh and I’ve learned to separate my support for him from my disdain for Mi. Jim is a strong Catholic and outspoken ProLife. I’m kind of glad he is leaving MI. They are filled with a bunch of jerks in leadership there. 

Amen to that!

Guess Harbaugh crapped his khakis in his Vikings interview.

Football Scoop now reporting "The Vikings are "zeroing in on" Rams offensive coordinator Kevin O'Connell as their new head coach, Tom Pelissero shares and adds that the deal cannot be finalized until after the Super Bowl."

I think he wanted autonomy on a lot of issues and Minnesota wasn’t going to give him everything. They probably said they’ll consider some things just to get him there. Then again, maybe he was flexing his khakis to show Michigan that he could leave anytime to the NFL. Like I said. He’s a weird dude who beats to his own drum. 

Things are not good in MI. I don’t quite understand what’s going on.
1. There’s an article out today that states when Harbaugh was thought to leave, Gattis met with the AD Manuel and learned he wouldn’t be considered for HC. Hart was first choice. 
2. Hart thought he was getting the HC position. When Harbaugh came back, Hart is rumored to be entertaining RB coach NFL offers. He is probably gone soon. 
3.  Defensive HC and DL gone. 
4.  Looks like Bellamy S coach may move to WR. 

I’m not sure if this is Harbaugh or if the coaches are just sick of the admin. Either way it’s not stable there.