Anyone Else Feel Weird When You Post MF? (Public Service Announcement)

A light-hearted topic, but I was wondering if I am the only corrupted person here. Every time I see "MF" used for Marcus Freeman, I think of the no-no phrase, "mother%$#ker." Does anyone else see that as they are reading posts?

Can we please start using CMF for Coach Marcus Freeman?

Excited The Child GIF by Disney+

• Heart 2

39 minutes ago, NYGoldenDomer said:

No.  I don’t think that.  I can use context in what I’m reading.  I see MF on here and I see Marcus Freeman.  Don’t be so soft. 

Your last sentence seems a bit harsh. OP qualified the observation by saying that it was light-hearted.

To answer the original question, I read MF both ways (depending on my mood, I guess). It is generally easy to parse from the context, but it amuses me in the moment.

• Heart 3

3 hours ago, NDhoosier said:

A light-hearted topic, but I was wondering if I am the only corrupted person here. Every time I see "MF" used for Marcus Freeman, I think of the no-no phrase, "mother%$#ker." Does anyone else see that as they are reading posts?

Can we please start using CMF for Coach Marcus Freeman?

Excited The Child GIF by Disney+

BK was here fore 12 years and people still said Kelley

TR was a three year starter and has been a coach for 5 years and still see Reese

Long story short, good luck but I wish you well!

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, NYGoldenDomer said:

No.  I don’t think that.  I can use context in what I’m reading.  I see MF on here and I see Marcus Freeman.  Don’t be so soft. 

I am a cop that hates woke culture and victim-hood status, I am the least soft person here... I am not offended by it at all, I just see it and my potty brain always go to the dark side...

Good points from the rest of you, I am mostly joking, but I will be using CMF or CF (like Faith will) because I am sure someone else is as corrupted as me and think the bad things.

Edited by NDhoosier
  • Heart 1

On 12/7/2021 at 12:58 PM, NDhoosier said:

I am a cop that hates woke culture and victim-hood status, I am the least soft person here... I am not offended by it at all, I just see it and my potty brain always go to the dark side...

Good points from the rest of you, I am mostly joking, but I will be using CMF or CF (like Faith will) because I am sure someone else is as corrupted as me and think the bad things.

It must be a cop thing, I can't stand the victim mentality or woke culture either. I walked away from that life quite a while ago but it still p*sses me off! I see the same thing you do when I see MF. Jessemoore97  i am sure is in the same boat, 

• Leprechaun 1