Coaching Carousel

8 hours ago, AnTostal said:

It won’t surprise me when Central Florida hires him three years from now. 
From from the parental perspective, however, I would not want that guy being a part of my son’s upbringing. 

I don’t know why I could see him landing on the west coast. ASU is a powder keg waiting to be a force. They have the girls, the enrollment and easy ability to get anyone in, it’s a college town, the weather is amazing half the year and sticky fingers would fit in on Mill Ave. 

I also could see him do well at Oregon and Nike. 
Also, UCLA may do him well. 

2 hours ago, Synoptico said:

Remember when many wanted him as a coach in waiting

Funny thing is we owe mike sanford a ton. Recruited Ian Book, Got us in the offense that Tommy got us back to. He actually did an under-rated good job and just wasn't ready to be a head coach at WKU

Sorry @NDhoosier mikes still an OC I didn't read the par where this is a head coaching carousel until I got to the front page. Sorry man! Great work!

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, FaithInIrishForever said:

Funny thing is we owe mike sanford a ton. Recruited Ian Book, Got us in the offense that Tommy got us back to. He actually did an under-rated good job and just wasn't ready to be a head coach at WKU

Sorry @NDhoosier mikes still an OC I didn't read the par where this is a head coaching carousel until I got to the front page. Sorry man! Great work!

no worries, I havent been able to keep up with all the movement myself.

On 12/19/2021 at 12:20 PM, FaithInIrishForever said:

I really like Sanford and believe he is a great QB coach and OC. He needs more mentoring before another stint as a head coach and I am sorry to say Kelly is not a good mentor. Evidenced by looking at his coaching tree and the  success his former assistants have had in head coaching positions.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, NYGoldenDomer said:

Actually never mind the source my friend sent me doesn’t seem very legit. 

haha, I would not believe that at all. I doubt Urban gets a job that quickly, he left on rough terms to say that least that may prevent other teams from even trying to get him.

• Cheers 1