'22 TX RB Jadarian Price is Irish

247 Composite: 4-star, #195 overall, #21 RB

247: 4-star, #225 overall, #21 RB

Rivals: 4-star, #210 overall, #6 APB

Offers: Arizona State, Auburn, Baylor, Houston, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio State, Oklahoma State, SMU, Stanford, TCU, Texas, Texas Tech, USC, Utah, Virginia Tech

Ok, am I just old school or does this kid look more like a WR than a RB? Are we expecting him to add 30 lbs? Don't get me wrong, he looks slippery and fast but I would expect power from a RB. Am I wrong? Welcome to him though! Seems like a baller.

Wait a minute wasn’t it the old school that use to say “thunder and lightning “. Last class we got Audric Estime as the thunder this class Price as the little lighting bolt let’s call him heat lighting. Besides he won’t be the only running back taken in this class.

Wait a minute wasn’t it the old school that use to say “thunder and lightning “. Last class we got Audric Estime as the thunder this class Price as the little lighting bolt let’s call him heat lighting. Besides he won’t be the only running back taken in this class.

"Thunder and lightning" Yep, I'm old! LOL

Reminds me of Major League 2 when Jesse the Body and Willie Mays Hayes make a movie together and there names are White Lightning and Black Thunder. Haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I was disappointed to not land Singleton to go with Price. But I am absolutely stoked to have this kid. I think he could be special.

FWIW, his HS stat lines so far via maxpreps:

Year Grade Team GP Car Yds Avg Y/G Lng 100+ TD
Varsity Totals     28 513 3187 6.2 113.8 10 15 37
20-21 Junior Varsity 11 174 1145 6.6 104.1   5 18
19-20 Sophomore Varsity 7 129 621 4.8 88.7 10 2 3
18-19 Freshman Varsity 10 210 1421 6.8 142.1   8 16