2020-21 women’s BB games

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This article answered my question and rubbed some salt in the wound about Ivey's son. I still cringe that we didn't get him on the men's team. What a shame.

https://www.ndinsider.com/basketball/womens/why-olivia-miles-move-makes-sense-for-notre-dame/article_21c12f3b-4979-557f-996e-515dbea4fa77.html

Off Topic for this thread but Purdue and ND are headed in different directions for Mens' BB. As a result, do not blame Ivey's son for going to Purdue. (Not only is Purdue the Big Ten's youngest team, they have no seniors and are getting two Top 40 recruits next season - arrow pointing up for them)

Wow.....very disappointing 4Q after being up by 13 or 15 in the 3rd. They just fell apart they left Syracuse shooters wide open, SU just out hustled them and turned the ball over I think 3 or 4 times in 4Q. On the bright side Miles the ND guard that just graduated from high school a week or two ago played today. She is good. She can handle the ball excellent and will be fun to watch her passing in the years to come

4 ****ing points in the 4th, is an absolute disgrace. So far I just can’t get excited about Ivey. This team is way to talented.

Syracuse tied the game with 5:13 and had 8 offensive rebounds from that time till the end of the game, compared to none for Notre Dame. That’s hustle and strength and conditioning. This is why ND keeps collapsing. The other teams are in better shape.

Edited by Frankus

They all seem really out of shape. No gas left at the end - especially Brunelle. They should keep her our until she gets back in shape. Too slow. Defensive liability even though she can score.

There’s no way she’d be carrying all that weight at UCONN. In shape or not, whatever they’re doing with her nutritionally is wrong.