Prayers requested

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you. I just can't stop crying, I've been with her almost twenty years and this is a very bitter pill to swallow.

I am so sorry, I know it is trite but if there is anything I can do to help aside from prayer please let me know. I can't imagine. :(

Oh no. I am so sorry to hear this about Vicky. I cannot imagine what you're facing down at this time. There aren't any words that are going to be able to take away this terrible crushing pain and sadness you folks are experiencing. You two are in my prayers sir. God Bless....

Thank you all.

She passed around 5:30 PM last night. They did everything they could but she was too far gone. I did manage to get up to the hospital an hour before it happened so I did get to say goodbye, even if she could barely hear me.

Just despondent beyond belief. Our poor dog doesn't understand what's going on even though I try to keep the routine as normal as possible. It just happened so fast...

Thank you all.

She passed around 5:30 PM last night. They did everything they could but she was too far gone. I did manage to get up to the hospital an hour before it happened so I did get to say goodbye, even if she could barely hear me.

Just despondent beyond belief. Our poor dog doesn't understand what's going on even though I try to keep the routine as normal as possible. It just happened so fast...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know it's bittersweet, but I'm glad that you got to be there for her final moments and have that last goodbye with Vicky. She held on for you to give you that gift, and knew you were faithfully by her side until the end.

May the Lord watch over and comfort our brother Irish_Convert, and see all of Vicky's family and friends through this very difficult time. Grant Vicky peace in your Heavenly Kingdom. God Bless Brother.

Thank you all.

I promise that more of us than you know can relate to your situation. It's unfair and wildly cruel, but if there is anything you need or want please bring it here. I mean anything.

So sorry for your loss, fellow domer and friend....

Thank you. I just can't stop crying, I've been with her almost twenty years and this is a very bitter pill to swallow.

Hey Brother, I've walked in your shoes. I can tell you two things of consolation. It will get better but it will take some time. Don't make any rash decisions. Stay close to Jesus.

I've read many near death experiences where people actually were in heaven and the experience is beyond your comprehension. Your Vicky is now in a much much better place and you can talk to her anytime you wish. It will be a tough year but in the end, God wins and that means you and Vicky win and will surely see each other again. Prayers for both of you.

Thank you DDers. Her family and I are just trying to muddle through things right now, it was very sudden. Last week she was basically fine, then early this week they said there's nothing more they can do.

Not my first time dealing with the loss of a loved one, it was just how fast it happened. I was just better prepared for most of the past losses.

Now there's talk of an estate sale. Her sisters are trying to find a way to stall that via a lawyer right now while I try to keep the lights on and try to find someplace to live.

Wow. The last week+ has been like being picked up by a tornado and dropped in another country.