Frozen Four

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Irish did absolutley everything they could this year....their first year....in the big 10....from winning their first 13 conference games to winning the regular season championship, to winning the conference tournament. They deserve to win it this year...as they will most likely face ohio state if they take care of michigan. michigan did split the season series with ND so I expect it to be a low scoring slugfest, with ND outlasting them 2-1 or 3-2. GO IRISH!

UNBELIEVABLE!

ND gets a loose puck in their own zone with about 15 seconds left, take it down the ice on a two-on-two and score with 5.2 seconds left.

Unreal! Did it against Penn State in the Big Ten Tournament and then Providence in the NCAA Tournament.

This team won't quit! What a win!

Why these games start so late is beyond me!!!!!!

Went to bed when they were down 2-0.....I get up at 4:45.....

Will catch the taped version today....

Either way, this team is resilient....

100% DESERVING of the title..

Pretty much a joke that the last team in basically has home ice in the championship game against the team that's been riding number one a lot of the season....

I really thought osu would be a tough match-up, so I am glad to see minnesota d...hopefully!!!!!

Why these games start so late is beyond me!!!!!!

Went to bed when they were down 2-0.....I get up at 4:45.....

Will catch the taped version today....

Either way, this team is resilient....

100% DESERVING of the title..

Pretty much a joke that the last team in basically has home ice in the championship game against the team that's been riding number one a lot of the season....

I really thought osu would be a tough match-up, so I am glad to see minnesota d...hopefully!!!!!

UMD in Minneapolis is no different then Butler playing at Indianapolis in 2010. You have to hold these games somewhere and sometimes a local team will make it to the Final/Frozen Four even if they are not the highest rated team.

The ND Women's team probably benefited from Columbus, OH being closer to South Bend than Mississippi.

UMD in Minneapolis is no different then Butler playing at Indianapolis in 2010. You have to hold these games somewhere and sometimes a local team will make it to the Final/Frozen Four even if they are not the highest rated team.

The ND Women's team probably benefited from Columbus, OH being closer to South Bend than Mississippi.

Ya, I get it that they are predetermined and sometimes things like this happen...Still sucks. Like I said though, I am actually glad they knocked out osu....as much as ND handled them all year, I think that would have been a tougher draw for them....even in Minnesota. Duluth lost a lot of players from last year. They are young. ND will be favored and really should win this game!