Irish vs Tigers Prediction Thread

LSU 21

ND 13

No way we score much on the LSU defense. How quickly some of you forget that we have a QB that can’t throw the ball?!?! And a slow developing run game that fast defenses completely destroy. Same old story.

It will culminate with another epic BK press conference with him telling us this is just the primer to the 4th layer of paint he is putting on the rebuild. The rebuild of his program that he has been in charge of for 8 years.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LSU 21

ND 13

No way we score much on the LSU defense. How quickly some of you forget that we have a QB that can’t throw the ball?!?! And a slow developing run game that fast defenses completely destroy. Same old story.

It will culminate with another epic BK press conference with him telling us this is just the primer to the 4th layer of paint he is putting on the rebuild. The rebuild of his program that he has been in charge of for 8 years.

I predict a disappointing end to an otherwise good (for the most part) season. I don't see an Irish W here, too much tape on how to make Wimbush look bad. Everyone who played us after USC had a gameplan on how to win, those with enough talent did so. LSU has enough talent.

Who honestly cares about the outcome of this game? It means nothing for our program except a double digit win column. BK has proven time and time again that his teams will excite us until November and then **** the bed when we have nothing meaningful to play for.

sorry not sorry to troll the prediction thread

Who honestly cares about the outcome of this game? It means nothing for our program except a double digit win column. BK has proven time and time again that his teams will excite us until November and then **** the bed when we have nothing meaningful to play for.

Recruiting....

I predict josh adams gets hurt.

Is anyone else just over this season? This bowl game seems like a twilight zone game in that it doesn't feel part of this season or next years.

I dont think bw has gotten appreciably better and now we are down 2 of our "top" recievers.

I don't know when it will be but I'm ready for the PJ era to start.

Another prediction. Next season is Kelly's last.

Predicting another man gets injured? I don't know why you have such a problem with him but some guys play through injuries and need rest. The guys going to go down as one of the best backs In Notre Dame history.

35-24 LSU, I just don't have a good vibe about this game. I like ND's odds better as long as Air Kelly doesn't rear its head and they can just run the *&^% ball. Please don't put this game on a QB who struggles to complete passes and gets edgy in the pocket.

If ND can run the ball effectively and control the clock/TOP, I like their chances more. We'll just have to wait and see.

I wonder how well the fan base will travel for this one, there are a lot of disenchanted ND fans out there and it's closer to LSU territory.

35-24 LSU, I just don't have a good vibe about this game. I like ND's odds better as long as Air Kelly doesn't rear its head and they can just run the *&^% ball. Please don't put this game on a QB who struggles to complete passes and gets edgy in the pocket.

If ND can run the ball effectively and control the clock/TOP, I like their chances more. We'll just have to wait and see.

I wonder how well the fan base will travel for this one, there are a lot of disenchanted ND fans out there and it's closer to LSU territory.

Gotta think this will feel closer to an LSU home game than a neutral site game based on your points above...

I'm hoping that Tillery, Nelson, McGlinchey have a great last game and showcase their wares for the NFL, versus hedges their effort in a concern of getting hurt and sidelining their careers. A impressive win would enhance a glimmer of hope that Kelly gets a genuine interest from a pro team, Canadian or otherwise.

Predicting another man gets injured?

First off, it was a prediction, not a hex. Secondly, I predicted he'd get hurt, not injured. They are 2 different things.

I don't know why you have such a problem with him

Just because i'm being honest doesn't prove I have a problem with him. I could have predicted Mcglinchey will false start or Wimbush will overthrow an open man. Those happen on a regular basis just like adams getting hurt.

but some guys play through injuries and need rest.

I watched that Stanford kid limp off the field and come back in on a high ankle sprain. Adams wouldn't do that. The guy still wears knee braces from an injury his junior year in high school. That kinda says the kid worries about getting hurt.

The guys going to go down as one of the best backs In Notre Dame history.

Perhaps, based on yards but has he been a leader? has he put the team on his shoulders and lead them to victory when they needed it? He's a good back no doubt but do you find him reliable?

Good talk.

It’s a HUUUUUUGE recruiting game...New Year’s Day vs an SEC blue blood...lead in to the playoffs (I know, the objective is to be in the playoffs but that’s the angle BK is selling...”there is a reason why we r playing on this day”.

Not to mention, for all the haters, 10-3 is a damn good year and sure beats 9-4.

Go Irish!!!

First off, it was a prediction, not a hex. Secondly, I predicted he'd get hurt, not injured. They are 2 different things.

Just because i'm being honest doesn't prove I have a problem with him. I could have predicted Mcglinchey will false start or Wimbush will overthrow an open man. Those happen on a regular basis just like adams getting hurt.

I watched that Stanford kid limp off the field and come back in on a high ankle sprain. Adams wouldn't do that. The guy still wears knee braces from an injury his junior year in high school. That kinda says the kid worries about getting hurt.

Perhaps, based on yards but has he been a leader? has he put the team on his shoulders and lead them to victory when they needed it? He's a good back no doubt but do you find him reliable?

Good talk.

It's a touchy subject because no one knows what type of injury or what a man is dealing with besides himself. We can speculate and assume all we want but that isn't accurate and isn't fair to the kid.

One of the best ypc runners we've had if not the best, without many of his long runs to break games open I'm not sure we won a good chunk of games we have the last 3 years.

All I know is he looked like a completely different back after the USC game and it's very obvious. He shouldn't have played in the Miami and Stanford games because of those injuries he was dealing with.

All backs will get banged up at some point but it doesn't matter because Kelly has this grudge on Dex that he just can't get over.

It's a touchy subject because no one knows what type of injury or what a man is dealing with besides himself. We can speculate and assume all we want but that isn't accurate and isn't fair to the kid.

Again being injured is different from being hurt. You can play hurt. I have coached for many years and you can see a players heart through their eyes. Josh miss time in every game I believe but never deemed hurt en9ugh to miss a game. It's not just josh ND has a history of having soft players. I recall Jarron Jones opting not to play vs navy and army to avoid the cut blocks.

One of the best ypc runners we've had if not the best, without many of his long runs to break games open I'm not sure we won a good chunk of games we have the last 3 years.

I'd have to go back and research but I recall his best games were in games we were in control. This could totally be my imagination but it often seemed like after he got his big runs he left the game. perhaps to keep his ypc high.

All I know is he looked like a completely different back after the USC game and it's very obvious. He shouldn't have played in the Miami and Stanford games because of those injuries he was dealing with.

Not that's a little unfair.

You tell me that no one knows if a kid is injured and it's unfair to speculate. Yet when you try to make your case you are declaring his injuries as if you are on the medical staff. I'm not a doctor nor do I play one on tv but I know adams was healthier than Bryce love.

You can't have both ways.

All backs will get banged up at some point but it doesn't matter because Kelly has this grudge on Dex that he just can't get over.

I wonder if it was chip long holding him back. I don't think he's the type of back for long's system. Then again it has been confirmed through coaches and missed games that Williams was injured. Something that can't be said for josh.

Again being injured is different from being hurt. You can play hurt. I have coached for many years and you can see a players heart through their eyes. Josh miss time in every game I believe but never deemed hurt en9ugh to miss a game. It's not just josh ND has a history of having soft players. I recall Jarron Jones opting not to play vs navy and army to avoid the cut blocks.

I'd have to go back and research but I recall his best games were in games we were in control. This could totally be my imagination but it often seemed like after he got his big runs he left the game. perhaps to keep his ypc high.

Not that's a little unfair.

You tell me that no one knows if a kid is injured and it's unfair to speculate. Yet when you try to make your case you are declaring his injuries as if you are on the medical staff. I'm not a doctor nor do I play one on tv but I know adams was healthier than Bryce love.

You can't have both ways.

I wonder if it was chip long holding him back. I don't think he's the type of back for long's system. Then again it has been confirmed through coaches and missed games that Williams was injured. Something that can't be said for josh.

Lmao this is ridiculous. Does your girl have the hots for him? You obviously have an issue with him or a grudge which seems childish, get over it.

You claim to be so in the know, go ask the players and coaches what they think of Josh's character and heart, guarantee it is the exact opposite of your opinion.

Edited by ndomer4

Lmao this is ridiculous. Does your girl have the hots for him? You obviously have an issue with him or a grudge which seems childish, get over it.

You claim to be so in the know, go ask the players and coaches what they think of Josh's character and heart, guarantee it is the exact opposite of your opinion.

We were having a civil conversation until i exposed your hypocrisy and paper thin argument and now you're all angry.

This is why i am not a fan of women being on these boards, you all can't handle a discussion without getting catty.

We were having a civil conversation until i exposed your hypocrisy and paper thin argument and now you're all angry.

This is why i am not a fan of women being on these boards, you all can't handle a discussion without getting catty.

Wow that response says an awful lot about you. Not surprised but still, wow