ND @ FSU Prediction Thread

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think this is a good overall match up for ND. I haven't seen fsu much, but they look lanky, and athletic. I think they get a lot of second chance points and end ND's undefeated ACC run tonight......Not to mention, ND ending a tough 3 game road stretch.

I'll say fsu 83 ND 74

I got to watch the last 5 minutes or so.

We missed 3 free throws when it was a close game right around that point - either tied or +/- 1 or 2, etc.

FSU went on an outrageous run where they were on fire and did not miss anything. They went up big around 2 minutes left, then we clawed back into it to make it close.

We actually had a steal with just a few seconds left, and had two shots at the basket that were blocked - Thursday morning quarterback says they should have kicked it out for a 3, but it was kind of frantic at that point.

I really think missing those free throws was turning point in the game.

Here is why I am pleased (sorta) with the results. ND didnt play well, and it was really close.

yeah ND did not play all that well and still nearly won the game. what ND really needs is a true big man that can score in the paint and crash the boards (ND is not a good rebounding team, they are to small to crash the boards with authority) and ND could use more athletes.

I don't follow BB recruiting very much is ND being in the ACC helping their recruiting?