ND @ FSU Prediction Thread

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah ND did not play all that well and still nearly won the game. what ND really needs is a true big man that can score in the paint and crash the boards (ND is not a good rebounding team, they are to small to crash the boards with authority) and ND could use more athletes.

I don't follow BB recruiting very much is ND being in the ACC helping their recruiting?

They only got out rebounded by 5. That is way better than I expected considering FSU had 2 7 footers.

Turnovers were an issue yesterday. Refs didn't help much in the first half either. Some very obvious fouls that were not called against FSU. Second half was much better officiated. ND is better than this team imo.

and Farrell and VJ did not have their best game... Honestly, didnt seem like anyone had a stellar game except Gibbs in the first have.... That actually makes me pleased. Unlike football, it is expected that you lose games.

Losing in that way, to a team that size, at the end of a three game road trip. Ill take it.