Seahawks & Prosise

All I'm saying is that C.J. Better not embarrass our school and its tradition of loving this country by taking a knee with F'ing Pete Carroll and the rest of those d'bags on the Seahawks. The Seahawks are temporary but Notre Dame is forever. God, Country, Notre Dame.... If he protests the anthem, he's dead to me. I look for stories like the WWII story with the Japanese USC grad who took care of our Notre Dame serviceman, not this crap.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I'm saying is that C.J. Better not embarrass our school and its tradition of loving this country by taking a knee with F'ing Pete Carroll and the rest of those d'bags on the Seahawks. The Seahawks are temporary but Notre Dame is forever. God, Country, Notre Dame.... If he protests the anthem, he's dead to me. I look for stories like the WWII story with the Japanese USC grad who took care of our Notre Dame serviceman, not this crap.

I wouldn't get too worked up over it, I am sure their team unified salute will be relatively non-offensive.

Hes a rookie. He's going to do what the veterans and captains tell him to do no matter what. He cares a ton more about what they think about him than what you think about him.

"The Seahawks are temporary but Notre Dame is forever".

Notre Dame isn't signing his paychecks. Get over it, its not a reflection at all on him he has to do it.

Our country is being hijacked by losing mentalities. I can't. Irish icon Lou Holtz wouldn't have any of this from his guys.

I agree with this comment. It's funny how we're not supposed to judge all muslims based on the actions of a few, but we're supposed to protest all police based on the actions (justifiable in most cases) of a few.

There's no winning argument, as the trump card is "we're oppressed." Everyone wants to be the biggest victim to make excuses for their inadequacies.

Notre Dame isn't signing his paychecks. Get over it, its not a reflection at all on him he has to do it.

Definitely. However, I highly doubt CJ grew up "oppressed" as he went to one of the most prestigious/expensive Boarding schools in the country.

Definitely. However, I highly doubt CJ grew up "oppressed" as he went to one of the most prestigious/expensive Boarding schools in the country.

Of course he wasn't oppressed. All of this is just a publicity stunt where they want to be remembered for something. In this case they've just opted to be remembered for supporting the BLM terrorist group...

Just play the f'ing game! Leave all the politics blah blah bullsh*t off the field. If it was me I wouldn't go along with any of it. You don't agree with me and I don't agree with you, whoopee, let's do our job and play pro football. Be a man and stand up for your own convictions not any one else's or what's popular.

Just play the f'ing game! Leave all the politics blah blah bullsh*t off the field. If it was me I wouldn't go along with any of it. You don't agree with me and I don't agree with you, whoopee, let's do our job and play pro football. Be a man and stand up for your own convictions not any one else's or what's popular.

Tiki Barber was absolutely torched last week on Twitter for saying he didn't agree with CK's approach. He didn't even say he disagreed with what he was protesting, but people (mostly black) called him a nasty racial slur. People are trying to shame people into believing what they believe or their "ignorant." Even ESPN has become trash as every non-black personality is walking on egg shells regarding this issue.

When you hear the phrase "we need to have a dialogue about race", it's really code for let's blame white men for everything.

I don't understand what all of this is supposed to accomplish. Kaepernick said he won't stand until the country stops "oppressing" people. How do you define that? Just shut up an hold your f'in clipboard.

Hes a rookie. He's going to do what the veterans and captains tell him to do no matter what. He cares a ton more about what they think about him than what you think about him.

"The Seahawks are temporary but Notre Dame is forever".

No one is going to make me do something I don't believe in. I don't care who is signing the checks. My beliefs and morals override that

I agree with you

No one is going to make me do something I don't believe in. I don't care who is signing the checks. My beliefs and morals override that

Easy to say when your bi-weekly cheque has a McDonald's logo on it. Start making NFL money and I'd venture to guess your tune changes drastically...

First the Flag, then Pledge of Allegiance now the Anthem...none of it makes any sense to me but the nature in which our Nation is headed. The problem is too many people idolize athletes and movie stars and think they're opinions matter when at the end of the day, they are no different than any other person. Stand for the Anthem and leave politics out of an entertainment venue.

Ben Watson summed it up best for me:

“I stand, because this mixed bag of evil and good is MY home. And because it's MY home my standing is a pledge to continue the fight against all injustice and preserve the greatest attributes of the country, including Colin Kaepernick's right to kneel.”

Full story here: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/09/07/stand-nfl-star-ben-watson-vows-from-hospital-bed-to-honor-national-anthem.html