Seahawks & Prosise

do you believe the KKK is a domestic terrorist group? Didn't realize this was such a movement and I guess our government needs to familiarize itself with the definition as well as since your idea was rejected by our gov't. Seems like George Zimmerman and you think alike.

Yes. I do. The difference here is that there aren't celebrities and pro athletes using the media to voice their support for the KKK. BLM encourages and threatens violence towards whites and police officers to promote their political agenda. That, by definition, makes the movement a terrorist organization.

But don't worry. Our nation is too paralyzed by PC to label it one. We don't want to hurt anyone's feelings...

Edited by echo88

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. I do. The difference here is that there aren't celebrities and pro athletes using the media to voice their support for the KKK. BLM encourages and threatens violence towards whites and police officers to promote their political agenda. That, by definition, makes the movement a terrorist organization.

But don't worry. Our nation is too paralyzed by PC to label it one. We don't want to hurt anyone's feelings...

not so sure about that last part based on how this election has gone. thanks for your explanation though.

I disagree and think there are some really bad people who have used BLM to make violent actions. I think the vast majority of people behind BLM are focused on bringing attention using non-violence. Like anything it is the atrocities that get the most attention and it goes both ways.

not so sure about that last part based on how this election has gone. thanks for your explanation though.

I disagree and think there are some really bad people who have used BLM to make violent actions. I think the vast majority of people behind BLM are focused on bringing attention using non-violence. Like anything it is the atrocities that get the most attention and it goes both ways.

Strange. That is exactly how I feel about the "police violence" that is being used as fodder by BLM.

Like I said, it goes both ways. Difference is BLM is relatively new, police violence is not.

Police violence isn't new. You're right. They use violence to subdue criminals and to preserve their own safety. I support them using any means necessary to achieve that.

Somewhere along the way people started thinking that they should be able to break the law and resist arrest without consequences. They started believing that they could claim that it was their race--and not their decision to break the law---that brought attention from the police.

It actually falls right into line with the rest of the "no fault" PC mentality that is crippling this country.

I'm still waiting for BLM to care about the black on black homicide rate.

BLM focuses on a lack of justice and lack of indictments for police officers who commit violence towards the black community. When a civilian commits a violent acts, that person is arrested, tried and convicted.

Also, speaking solely for Chicago, there are countless community activists and volunteers who work against black on black crime in their communities. Common misconception that no one cares, at least in Chicago.

So.... About that CJ Procise.....

What nothing to say about him?

Nah he cool...he's a rich black who is even richer now...

I'm sure lots of cops are gunning for him, since they don't care about laws being broken but rather volume of FB followers....