Seahawks & Prosise

From Nate Boyer:

Talked to the @Seahawks What the team will do is a powerful sign of unification + respect for the Anthem + those that fight for our Freedom!

This doesn't sound like anything similar to what CK is doing boys.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17497500/seattle-seahawks-planning-pregame-demonstration-regular-season-opener

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Nate Boyer:

Talked to the @Seahawks What the team will do is a powerful sign of unification + respect for the Anthem + those that fight for our Freedom!

This doesn't sound like anything similar to what CK is doing boys.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17497500/seattle-seahawks-planning-pregame-demonstration-regular-season-opener

I didn't think it would...I mean, Sunday is the 15th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.

If you think I actually think you work at McDonald's you're a moron...

I work there. Part time. You cut me deep bro. The egg mcmuffin discount makes it pay out do real bro. I get twenty five of them on Sunday. It feeds my kids throughout the week,

Edited by nickman54

Of course he wasn't oppressed. All of this is just a publicity stunt where they want to be remembered for something. In this case they've just opted to be remembered for supporting the BLM terrorist group...

hee hee that is good. terrorist group...

under-educated white guy claiming he knows CJ's background and if he'd been oppressed. You get this knowledge from watching NBC for 3 or 4 hours on Saturdays or from some right-wing, gun polishing circle jerk you attend with nickman?

under-educated white guy claiming he knows CJ's background and if he'd been oppressed. You get this knowledge from watching NBC for 3 or 4 hours on Saturdays or from some right-wing, gun polishing circle jerk you attend with nickman?

Perhaps you're right. I'll defer to you. Please explain to me what degree of oppression CJ would have likely experienced while attending the prestigious Woodberry Forest private boarding school in Virginia.

"The school's facilities include an on-campus 9-hole golf course designed by Donald Ross, an indoor track/pool complex, two turf football/lacrosse fields, two baseball fields, three competition-level soccer fields, and three other grass fields for football, soccer, or lacrosse."

Or maybe it was the opportunity to obtain a free bachelor's degree from one of the best schools in the country? To make millions playing football in the NFL at the age of 22? Poor guy.

Lol....gtfo.....CJ was probably just bowing to pressure from the veteran teammates.

We are accepting applications for fluffers. I think you could get the position if you applied. Id put in a good word for you.:grin:

We are accepting applications for fluffers. I think you could get the position if you applied. Id put in a good word for you.:grin:

Do you share your Egg McMuffin discount with the guys in your "inner circle"? I am usually free later in the evenings and I enjoy guns and fart jokes.

Do you share your Egg McMuffin discount with the guys in your "inner circle"? I am usually free later in the evenings and I enjoy guns and fart jokes.

You need to be available during the day so that we can gather the precious limited knowledge that NBC has to offer on our former players.

I can hook you up, I'll pm you the secret password. Our core group is pretty hardcore though, you'll likely get "raped in" to the club. No biggie though we are all privileged white guys...

Are you upset that their circle jerk is better than the one you you host for BLM sympathizers? I'm confused.

Edited by VCDomer

Are you upset that their circle jerk is better than the one you you host for BLM sympathizers? I'm confused.

you you confused? get outta here!

never heard of BLM reffered to as a terrorist group, I I found it funny coming from someone who reportedly understands terrorism better than civilians.

you you confused? get outta here!

never heard of BLM reffered to as a terrorist group, I I found it funny coming from someone who reportedly understands terrorism better than civilians.

Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the definition of terrorism then....

Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the definition of terrorism then....

do you believe the KKK is a domestic terrorist group? Didn't realize this was such a movement and I guess our government needs to familiarize itself with the definition as well as since your idea was rejected by our gov't. Seems like George Zimmerman and you think alike.

Edited by Scotty88