ND gets a 6 seed

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No clue why it took till halftime for Brey to switch to the man to man, how many wide open threes did Michigan have to hit? Very lucky to win that IMO, if we rebound that poorly or turn it over like we did today we'll get knocked out by SFA.

Brey owes Beachum one because he definitely saved us today. It's clear we have to win with offense so Colson and Auguste need to stay out of foul trouble. Also we need to hit lights out from three all tourney, that means Ryan, Beachum and Jackson taking way more shots.

I thought this bracket was tough but I think we have a great shot at winning the next two games. I think the elite eight will be tough for this team to get past but I think we can get there. SFA, Wisconsin and Xavier are all very beatable.

I thought this bracket was tough but I think we have a great shot at winning the next two games. I think the elite eight will be tough for this team to get past but I think we can get there. SFA, Wisconsin and Xavier are all very beatable.

Xavier has been my favorite CBB team all year long. Every team is beatable, but that might be the best team we face all year if we get the chance. Not as talented as UNC, but they are probably the deepest team in the country and do everything well.

Don't let the name fool you, SFA isn't a joke. In the second half, they kicked the crap out of a good WV team.

Xavier has been my favorite CBB team all year long. Every team is beatable, but that might be the best team we face all year if we get the chance. Not as talented as UNC, but they are probably the deepest team in the country and do everything well.

I'm an XU Alumn and follow them in passing, their Freshman G/Wing Summner should be a lottery pick. Not to mention they've got a lot of size and a deep bench. If ND and XU played 10 times, XU would 9 games. However, it only takes one game, that's the beauty of March.

Anyway, that's all irrelevant, SFA is a much better team than Michigan, ND can't afford to play sloppy like they did last night.

I'm an XU Alumn and follow them in passing, their Freshman G/Wing Summner should be a lottery pick. Not to mention they've got a lot of size and a deep bench. If ND and XU played 10 times, XU would 9 games. However, it only takes one game, that's the beauty of March.

Anyway, that's all irrelevant, SFA is a much better team than Michigan, ND can't afford to play sloppy like they did last night.

Agree. Looking past SFA would be a huge mistake. If ND can limit the turnovers like I know they can I think they win this game. I've been saying all year when ND scores 70+ they will win...and for the most part that's been spot on. SFA, before the WVU game was 0-4 against the KENPOM top 150 so that says a lot about their conference, however. How can they do having to play back to back solid power 5 programs? That's a tough question to answer.

ND is one of the most dangerous teams in the country when they are playing their best. If Vasturia can find his rhythm again this team can make a run.

I'm with you XU though. Like I said, Xavier was my tourney champion as early as 2 weeks ago. Still have them in the final 4.