Why Is Obama Weighing In?

echo88

Again....in a domestic matter with regards to the infraction being shot by a ChiCongo cop for being high on PCP and holding a knife?

Only in America can you be willfully breaking multiple laws and have hordes of idiot liberals marching down the streets when your luck finally runs out.

I feel bad for the cop who gets to be the scapegoat for pacifying the idiots who are apparently now running our country....

I really wish they'd just stop patrolling and let these scumbags fend for themselves. Half of the roaches protesting dont even pay the taxes that cover their services. Maybe then Laquan McDonald could be free to kill someone in the vehicle he was driving or maybe shanking some innocent bystander simply for existing in the plane of reality while he selfishly partakes in hallucinogenic activities....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truer words have never been spoken. And the riots are only going to get worse when they (eventually) acquit this officer for doing his job when threatened with violent behavior. Our president (and any moron who voted for him) should be ashamed of himself. He has all the comments in the world to rile up the black community, but when the hordes of black on black crime in his hometown of Chicago continue to break murder records, he has nothing to say.

Truer words have never been spoken. And the riots are only going to get worse when they (eventually) acquit this officer for doing his job when threatened with violent behavior. Our president (and any moron who voted for him) should be ashamed of himself. He has all the comments in the world to rile up the black community, but when the hordes of black on black crime in his hometown of Chicago continue to break murder records, he has nothing to say.

Oh worry not. This is the age where guys like that will be convicted just to pacify people....

He will pay for protecting law abiding citizens and this nation will continue to spiral on bitching about police methods while expecting them to keep everyone safe.....

Again....in a domestic matter with regards to the infraction being shot by a ChiCongo cop for being high on PCP and holding a knife?

Only in America can you be willfully breaking multiple laws and have hordes of idiot liberals marching down the streets when your luck finally runs out.

I feel bad for the cop who gets to be the scapegoat for pacifying the idiots who are apparently now running our country....

I really wish they'd just stop patrolling and let these scumbags fend for themselves. Half of the roaches protesting dont even pay the taxes that cover their services. Maybe then Laquan McDonald could be free to kill someone in the vehicle he was driving or maybe shanking some innocent bystander simply for existing in the plane of reality while he selfishly partakes in hallucinogenic activities....

Yeah it sucks sometimes. My priorities each shift is to go home as well as the rest of my co-workers, after that I have a hard time really caring much anymore. Baltimore is a perfect example of what happens when the police pull out and let the masses take care of themselves.

So they couldn't taser him or something? I mean dude was walking away, looked out of it. Throw a rock at him or something he would have fell over. Cop was a good 20-30 ft away from him. 16 times? Dude went down first shot. Please cop was wrong. Now to the actual subject he is weighing in because the media asked him, and there are some very strong racial divisions right now. Don't believe me? Please refer to the thread "Are Muslims to blame?", which is about the most appalling thread I have ever seen on here.

What really needs to happen is only let black officers patrol black neighborhoods. That way the black community feels safe calling 911 and when the hood rat's asses get shot off for being idiots then they can't blame the white police for the same damn thing that would happen if it were a black cop. It's such a simple fix but they won't do it for obvious reasons.

Frankly, the black community is afraid to call the police because they're afraid they'll be stereotyped and on a whole, they don't trust white people. The white police don't feel comfortable going into the black neighborhoods because they don't trust the black people and yet we all say that we want the same thing....The American Dream! Smdh. How is it we can fight shoulder to shoulder in war but can't get along at home?

I've spoken to my co-workers about this and it is of MY opinion that he would have been justified if he would have stopped shooting when he went down. 2-3 shots and then make his survival a priority as best as they could. 16 TIMES is, in my opinion, what did the officer in.

As for Tasers, they "could" have tried it but difficult decision. If it was just a mental issue, then yes, but a drug issue, Tasers more than not don't have the desired affect and someone can do tremendous damage with a knife even at a distance. It didn't seem that he shot to "stop the threat", he shot too many times IMO.

Edited by SpeedsterX

I've spoken to my co-workers about this and it is of MY opinion that he would have been justified if he would have stopped shooting when he went down. 2-3 shots and then make his survival a priority as best as they could. 16 TIMES is, in my opinion, what did the officer in.

As for Tasers, they "could" have tried it but difficult decision. If it was just a mental issue, then yes, but a drug issue, Tasers more than not don't have the desired affect and someone can do tremendous damage with a knife even at a distance. It didn't seem that he shot to "stop the threat", he shot too many times IMO.

We had our differences on this similar but not so similar situation with my cousin. But funny you said that number, because 16 shots was the exact number my cousin was shot by the south bend police about three years ago ;). But I won't rehash that argument. I really don't. I just thought it was an eerily coincidence. Happy Turkey Day!

There are legal penalties for being high and having a 3 inch knife. Death isnt one of them. A terrible job by that officer I hope he goes to prison for a long time.

If these incidents didnt happen every week the President wouldnt have to weigh in. Unfortunately police power is abused in this country and is a major threat to our rights

Edited by PJackson'sDred15

People on PCP have super human strength and they're out of their mind. Shooting in the leg would be appropriate but let's face it. The adrenaline is so high that frankly a cop is lucky to hit them even at close range. I shoot out on my farm with a few cop buddies and everyone is less accurate after running.

There are legal penalties for being high and having a 3 inch knife. Death isnt one of them. A terrible job by that officer I hope he goes to prison for a long time.

If these incidents didnt happen every week the President wouldnt have to weigh in. Unfortunately police power is abused in this country and is a major threat to our rights

Sorry PJ but these types of incidents happen every week, but the President will only comment on them if it involves a white officer and a black person. It wasn't just that they sprung up in the past year. It was because the media finds it sexy to put forth because it causes a lot of clicks to their websites. It started more or less when Obama came to office and his willingness to comment on anything police and minority related. The press hit him up for an opinion, knowing that he speaks for any and all minorities of course(sarcasm), and he gives his half assed opinion on cue often times without knowing the facts of the case. His comments help to throw gas on the fire and whip everything and everybody into a bigger frenzy. Plain and simple he should keep quiet about it until he is well informed of what happened otherwise he makes himself look like a total asshat, which is great for one portion of the population who values his support but detrimental for many others who believe he should rise above it and reserve judgement until everything is vetted.

People on PCP have super human strength and they're out of their mind. Shooting in the leg would be appropriate but let's face it. The adrenaline is so high that frankly a cop is lucky to hit them even at close range. I shoot out on my farm with a few cop buddies and everyone is less accurate after running.

Shooting in the leg would not be appropriate, center mass in the bottle is the ONLY way to go. Shooting at extremities on a moving target is immensely difficult for one and hitting them in that "incompacitating" area like Hollywood movies is a complete fantasy. I hunt and have seen numerous victims involved in shootings in 17 years, even center mass hits there is a strong likelihood that the target is still capable to move and continue being a threat after being shot. Throw alcohol, drugs(legal or illegal), and or a mental/psychological condition into the mix and I agree it absolutely can further alter the dynamic of a force encounter with LEO's many time for the worse.

But people need to remember that each and every incident has to be judged by the facts and circumstances of that particular case, because every single one of them is different and you cannot have a strict set of rules that is able to govern all encounters. That's where the SCOTUS has passed down decisions regarding the reasonableness factors in use of force situations.

Why is Obama still trying to convince our country that climate change is a better threat to life than the terrorists that are killing people?

Because it is

I'm not saying there aren't serious matters we need to tend to, but climate change is real and it is already having a profound effect on the world