NDWBB I can't breath

That is a problem. I just don't understand why every little thing has to be racism. Is profiling bad? Mostly. But at the same time, when every little thing gets attributed to race, something has to give.

The Obamas just pointed out how are still victims of racism. Apparently Michelle wasn't recognized at a Target and was asked by a customer to help. She sees that as black people being viewed as "the help". Umm, no, that is called an accident. I've been asked to "help" at Target before too, and I'm a 34 year old white guy.

Mr. Obama thinks having someone hand you the keys at the valet on accident means they are racist. No, that means they got confused. I've had that happen to me too.

If we can turn everyday missteps into "racism", the problem will never get fixed.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is a problem. I just don't understand why every little thing has to be racism. Is profiling bad? Mostly. But at the same time, when every little thing gets attributed to race, something has to give.

The Obamas just pointed out how are still victims of racism. Apparently Michelle wasn't recognized at a Target and was asked by a customer to help. She sees that as black people being viewed as "the help". Umm, no, that is called an accident. I've been asked to "help" at Target before too, and I'm a 34 year old white guy.

Mr. Obama thinks having someone hand you the keys at the valet on accident means they are racist. No, that means they got confused. I've had that happen to me too.

If we can turn everyday missteps into "racism", the problem will never get fixed.

<standing ovation>

DO NOT wear a red polo in Target! Racist! :lol:

I've made that mistake before. Got asked for help about 8 different times in my 20m trip. Learned my lesson that day, save the red shirt for another day if you're planning on being within 2000 ft of a target.

I've made that mistake before. Got asked for help about 8 different times in my 20m trip. Learned my lesson that day, save the red shirt for another day if you're planning on being within 2000 ft of a target.

Wasn't the shirt, you met 8 racists.