Lady Irish Will Finish 29-0 This Year

tim, i watched those uconn girls last night.....all i can say is WOW........i know they don't play ND's schedule, but nobody puts over 50 on them....

I know John, they are scary but hopefully they are short handed with the loss of what's her name. If we stay close we can over come them with depth and relentless attacks on offense.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now, I do believe it's UConn on their own island, followed slightly by ND with a large gap between the rest. But the Huskies are definitely the cream of the crop. No knock on ND. ND is as close as a team can be to UConn but I think their interior is the best in women's basketball.

Having said all of that, I do think ND could beat them but it would take a herculean type effort.

Right now, I do believe it's UConn on their own island, followed slightly by ND with a large gap between the rest. But the Huskies are definitely the cream of the crop. No knock on ND. ND is as close as a team can be to UConn but I think their interior is the best in women's basketball.

Having said all of that, I do think ND could beat them but it would take a herculean type effort.

Unfortunately this is it and they will be VERY tough to beat. ND will need to run, run, and run, and be very hot from their 3's to beat them.

after what i saw, i would have to agree with your assessment........

We beat them 3 out of 4 times last year. I am so glad we didn't play them in the regular season. We can sure do this, but the Final 4 will be so fun and virtually guaranteed. I really like how Lindsay Allen gets slowly better. She will take it to the hole if she gets an angle and then she probably gets fouled and she can sure make her free throws. She can hit the 3. Saw a little penetration and pull up jumper last week. She is just a solid winner. Next year is going to be fun again.

We beat them 3 out of 4 times last year. I am so glad we didn't play them in the regular season. We can sure do this, but the Final 4 will be so fun and virtually guaranteed. I really like how Lindsay Allen gets slowly better. She will take it to the hole if she gets an angle and then she probably gets fouled and she can sure make her free throws. She can hit the 3. Saw a little penetration and pull up jumper last week. She is just a solid winner. Next year is going to be fun again.

Amen, brother. This kind of excellence deserves to be savored one game at a time. This season is already a tremendous one.

I can't get over how these girls are just dismantling the other top ACC teams. I don't think I have seen a game where they did not win in double digits.

I hope they don't have a let down and miss an epic clash in the NCAA championship vs UCONN.