Can we all agree that Obama is better than GW Bush?

Can we? Bush was worse than useless, he was detrimental.

They guy took over with a surplus and left office with the economy literally on the verge of collapse.

I think he actually spent more time on vacation then in the white house. He was literally strumming his guitar, laughing on his ranch as a major US city was nearly completely destroyed.

He started a useless--at best-- war against Iraq on the false prentense of WMDs that were never there. I truly feel bad for anyone that lost a son or daughter there. There was literally no reason to be there.

The Iraq War was a total victory for Iran, btw. Also, if you don't like giving healthcare to your fellow citizens how do you feel about all our money going to Iraqis?

Not to mention, 9/11 happened on his watch and they did get a warning while he was in office so it is on him.

How can anyone defend this guy?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we? Bush was worse than useless, he was detrimental.

They guy took over with a surplus and left office with the economy literally on the verge of collapse.

I think he actually spent more time on vacation then in the white house. He was literally strumming his guitar, laughing on his ranch as a major US city was nearly completely destroyed.

He started a useless--at best-- war against Iraq on the false prentense of WMDs that were never there. I truly feel bad for anyone that lost a son or daughter there. There was literally no reason to be there.

The Iraq War was a total victory for Iran, btw. Also, if you don't like giving healthcare to your fellow citizens how do you feel about all our money going to Iraqis?

Not to mention, 9/11 happened on his watch and they did get a warning while he was in office so it is on him.

How can anyone defend this guy?

I will agree Hussein OSAMA sucks.

Obama is way worse then Bush. Look at the deficit he has left us with. Bush had a much smaller deficit and it was mostly attributed to 911. Bush kept us safe from terrorists while Obama's middle East policies are creating a world crisis. Obama has not been transparent as shown by the Fast and Furious scandal and locking the Republicans out of chambers. Obama got our Seals killed while seeking political gain and announcing the team that got Bin Laden. It was Bush's waterboarding that lead to killing Bin Laden. Bush showed high morales as Obama caves in to the sickness of same sex marriages (yuck!!) and promotes the slaughter of unborn children. Obama supports the big business of planned parenthood and the elimination of black babies throughout the South. Bush was a very good man. Obama is a very bad man. Plain and simple.

It was Bush's waterboarding that lead to killing Bin Laden. Bush showed high morales as Obama caves in to the sickness of same sex marriages (yuck!!) and promotes the slaughter of unborn children. Obama supports the big business of planned parenthood and the elimination of black babies throughout the South. Bush was a very good man. Obama is a very bad man. Plain and simple.

you leave no doubt that you are a very ignorant and uninformed man

wow...just wow

Obama is way worse then Bush. Look at the deficit he has left us with. Bush had a much smaller deficit and it was mostly attributed to 911. Bush kept us safe from terrorists while Obama's middle East policies are creating a world crisis. Obama has not been transparent as shown by the Fast and Furious scandal and locking the Republicans out of chambers. Obama got our Seals killed while seeking political gain and announcing the team that got Bin Laden. It was Bush's waterboarding that lead to killing Bin Laden. Bush showed high morales as Obama caves in to the sickness of same sex marriages (yuck!!) and promotes the slaughter of unborn children. Obama supports the big business of planned parenthood and the elimination of black babies throughout the South. Bush was a very good man. Obama is a very bad man. Plain and simple.

And let me guess, it was Bill Clinton's fault for 9/11 and you are saying G.W. Bush deserves credit for getting Bin Laden. Got it.

And Obama's addition to the already catastrophic debt left by Bush had nothing to do with the near Great Depression that G.W. Bush also left him? Got it.

G.W. didn't look too worried about the black children in New Orleans as he was playing that guitar DAYS after Katrina had ended and people were still dying there. Good man.

I'm sure Jesus would agree a man who promotes torture like Bush did was a good man.Or how bout that war profiteering company Halliburton, no bid contracts huh? Are you kidding me? That's as crooked as they come.

Why do people become blind, bratty little children when you try to talk politics with them? Use your eyes people....

You're hatred for this guy is beyond sickening. The elimination of black babies? WTF are you talking about? Bush kept us safe? He had plenty of warnings before 911 and sat on his hands. HE got Americans killed. Gay marraige. Who the hell cares. If they love each other and aren't hurting anyone. Who the phuck are you to try and impose your religous beliefs on them. You're one of those who like to cherry pick the Bible to fit your views. It was Bushes' policies that started this shit storm. From his tax breaks for the wealthy (which in all intents and purposes) didn't do crap to grow the economy. To all of the deregulations that allowed Wall Street and the big banks to stick it to regular folks. Get your damn head out of the sand. Was Bush transparent when he lied to the American ppl about Iraq. I work in Killen, TX. A military town. And to have to hear sme of the stories that these brave men and women went through all because of a big F'n lie. To see some of my customers can't be in confined spaces. The Burns, lost limbs, families torn apart. Moms ,dads, sisters & brothers with memorials outside of their homes of lost loved one. For what exactly? YOU TELL ME. WHAT WAS IT FOR EXACTLY? Guys like you make me sick. You may not like the current sitting Pres. But don't let your hate for the man make you sound like a total asshat.

How's your 401k doing since the election? How's your wallet doing at the pump since the election? Yeah, I thought so.

Osama taking credit for the capture/killing of Bin Laden, well that's just bull sh!t. It's the armed services that took care of that. He just happened to be in office.

And, let's not forget his well deserved Nobel Peace prize.........really?? For what??

By the time all is said and done, in 4 years, this country will be $25 TRILLION in debt, an equivelent of $250k (approx) for each and every person in the United States.

Let's not forget that he will be taking away your guns as soon as he appoints another supreme court justice.

I'm sure not long after that, he'll open the borders to his muslim brothers/al qaida. We'll all be wearing dresses by 2016.

How's your 401k doing since the election? How's your wallet doing at the pump since the election? Yeah, I thought so.

Osama taking credit for the capture/killing of Bin Laden, well that's just bull sh!t. It's the armed services that took care of that. He just happened to be in office.

And, let's not forget his well deserved Nobel Peace prize.........really?? For what??

By the time all is said and done, in 4 years, this country will be $25 TRILLION in debt, an equivelent of $250k (approx) for each and every person in the United States.

Let's not forget that he will be taking away your guns as soon as he appoints another supreme court justice.

I'm sure not long after that, he'll open the borders to his muslim brothers/al qaida. We'll all be wearing dresses by 2016.

401k. Hmmm. Yeah it's his fault that the market crashed. He should have known better. C'on man do better. I can give two sh1ts about his NPP. And as far as your last statement. I won't even dignify that with a response. Oh and as far as the gun thing goes. Why wait to do it now. If that was the case. He could have done it his first term. You know when he had the supermajority. SMH at some of you guys. If you want to have a convo. Let's have one. But quit watching so much faux news. It'll rot your brain.

401k. Hmmm. Yeah it's his fault that the market crashed. He should have known better. C'on man do better. I can give two sh1ts about his NPP. And as far as your last statement. I won't even dignify that with a response. Oh and as far as the gun thing goes. Why wait to do it now. If that was the case. He could have done it his first term. You know when he had the supermajority. SMH at some of you guys. If you want to have a convo. Let's have one. But quit watching so much faux news. It'll rot your brain.

C'on man would be a good description of him. The market took a dump because investors have zero confidence in him and it dropped over 500 points in the week following the election.

He has to have another supreme court justice to re-write the constitution, AGAIN, so he couldn't do it when he had a "supermajority". It would have been declared unconstitutional!!!

The WAr we will win the next 2 wars will be with currency manipulation and flooding oil on the market. It will decimate the Middle East and Russia. It should get us completely out of debt unless the liberal left finds ways to piss more money down the drain. I'm excited to see the tax write off take aways that will be used to further break the American citizen. Prepare for health care shortages next. Mark my word. Two tier health system and health care will hyper inflate because of it. Americans WANT to live forever and will spend money to do it. Don't think that medical technology and breakthroughs will get cheaper. It will just be a case of what I've been dealing with for years. Oh! Your insurance doesn't cover this non invasive treatment that is more effective than the surgery? Ok, well you can choose to do nothing Bc your insurance doesn't cover it or you can sign this paper and pay cash. Which works best for your situation? The costs go really high when it isn't covered Bc there are less people using the high priced technology so you have to charge more just to pay for the equipment. It really stinks Bc there are so many things just like this hat could save the US money but the political bargaining chip wasn't there.

Edited by chirodomer

I learned something during this election. You cannot reason and have a well thought conversation with liberals.

All I have to say is that the Democrats boo'd God. We are in for a rough ride when we ask Go to leave our schools, government, economics, etc. Buckle your seat belt.

C'on man would be a good description of him. The market took a dump because investors have zero confidence in him and it dropped over 500 points in the week following the election.

He has to have another supreme court justice to re-write the constitution, AGAIN, so he couldn't do it when he had a "supermajority". It would have been declared unconstitutional!!!

Are you kidding me.. The market took a dump because of Bush Policies. Because of his policies the market crashed. Don't give me this BS about, they had no confidence in BO. Again. Do better.

Are you kidding me.. The market took a dump because of Bush Policies. Because of his policies the market crashed. Don't give me this BS about, they had no confidence in BO. Again. Do better.

And here we have the problem with the nation. Are you seriously blaming Bush for the market drop 12 days ago??? Really, are you serious? You do better. I suppose when the nation's debt is $20 trillion in 4 years, that'll be Bush's fault as well?