Get on the f**ki*g bandwagon

Did you guys watch our girls whip Connecticut. It was an AWESOME game. Skylar Diggins is just incredible. We are the favorites to win the national title and we should start the season next year with the number one ranking. We play Texas A&M for the title on Tuesday night. If you watch these girls you will be hooked. We beat May Moore, the officials and a great Uconn team. Tune in guys......Tuesday Night!!!!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you guys watch our girls whip Connecticut. It was an AWESOME game. Skylar Diggins is just incredible. We are the favorites to win the national title and we should start the season next year with the number one ranking. We play Texas A&M for the title on Tuesday night. If you watch these girls you will be hooked. We beat May Moore, the officials and a great Uconn team. Tune in guys......Tuesday Night!!!!!

I won't be watching, but good luck to them on Tuesday.

I agree with you Okie. These girls play hard and play with extreme passion. I think the Irish should consider switching coaches for the men's and women's teams next year!

why, ND men's team could never do what the girls are doing. why mess with a good thing?

Time to bring out that ND gear, we have this 'ship in the bag. (Knocks on wood)

i dont doubt we're the favorite, but texas a&m is no slouch. like us they beat 2 #1-seeds to get to the game (baylor & then stanford). they have some good players. that being said GOOOOOOO!!!!!!! IRISH!!!!!!! BEAT AGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why, ND men's team could never do what the girls are doing. why mess with a good thing?

i think it's more a statement on the quality of coaching. mcgraw is 1 of the best coaches in the country. brey not so much. as i've said before, we got "breyed" again this year. he cannot seem to win in the tournament when he should. it would be nice to have a coach near the caliber of mcgraw for mens hoops as i think notre dame could be competitive even with the academic standards in place.

i think it's more a statement on the quality of coaching. mcgraw is 1 of the best coaches in the country. brey not so much. as i've said before, we got "breyed" again this year. he cannot seem to win in the tournament when he should. it would be nice to have a coach near the caliber of mcgraw for mens hoops as i think notre dame could be competitive even with the academic standards in place.

I hope that this new coach can recruit elite talent, cause we will not win until we bring in elite talent. until we get guys like kemba we will never make a run in the tourney

What is a FLAKING bandwagon? And why must I get on it? Is that a way of telling me I should be using Head and Shoulders?

Not sure being favored to win is a good thing for the girls this year.

But it is very encouraging that they have been playing better and better since the tournament started (probably true of A&M too).

As far as being pre-season number one next year, let's take care of this post-season first, then talk about that.

Go Irish.

Skylar Diggins can simply take over a game. She penetrates the lane and either dishes for an open look or a lay-up or she takes it in herself. With the national title on the line she is more apt to take it herself. Her shot is so soft and always straight. She can hit the 3. Mallory and Novosel are very smart and consistent. If Peters just composes herself when Skylar gets the ball to her in deep we are going to be unstoppable. Peters will be key as Texas A&M isn't as big in the post as Connecticut.

What is a FLAKING bandwagon? And why must I get on it? Is that a way of telling me I should be using Head and Shoulders?

Not sure being favored to win is a good thing for the girls this year.

But it is very encouraging that they have been playing better and better since the tournament started (probably true of A&M too).

As far as being pre-season number one next year, let's take care of this post-season first, then talk about that.

Go Irish.

It's a FORKING bandwagon 2Lakes. You can go one way or the other!

I hope that this new coach can recruit elite talent, cause we will not win until we bring in elite talent. until we get guys like kemba we will never make a run in the tourney

i hope so too. i'm not sure if you were being sarcastic.

i do think that brey underperforms with the talent that he gets. i think notre dame would be a hybrid in that they could get better talent than butler or vcu, but would typically have the type of players that commit to 4 years that leads to experienced teams going deep in the tourney. that's what has helped the cinderellas in the last few years.

my final point is the one that i have made for years about the football team, which i'm hopeful is being remedied. notre dame, by its own statement, seeks for excellence in all that it does. this includes all things of the educational mission, including atheletics. we have already won 2 championships this year (women's soccer and fencing). we have a decent chance for at least 3 more (women's hoops, hockey, and lacrosse). there is no reason to have less expections about mens hoops (or football) than anything else the university does.

The team playing for the national title was defeated by Notre Dame....TWICE...including on their home court. When I saw we were playing Florida State I knew it was trouble. I watched them beat Duke with their extreme length and athleticism. Usually they don't shoot well---but they did against us.

The team playing for the national title was defeated by Notre Dame....TWICE...including on their home court. When I saw we were playing Florida State I knew it was trouble. I watched them beat Duke with their extreme length and athleticism. Usually they don't shoot well---but they did against us.

And McGaw is twice the coach poor Brey will ever be. Her team was ready - great game plan - disciplined - one strategic time out (which resulted in an excellent set play) - no panic - etc.

And McGaw is twice the coach poor Brey will ever be. Her team was ready - great game plan - disciplined - one strategic time out (which resulted in an excellent set play) - no panic - etc.

Brey just doesn't use his bench....it kills them in the second half......they had no legs when louisville pressed them in the semi-final game of the big east championship......

I'm sorry guys, I mean no disrespect to the Lady Irish, whom I'm proud of, but I tried watching the game and it just doesn't keep me interested; can't do it. I don't know what it is, the slower speed than the men, I don't know, but I could not finish the game. That being said, I hope they kick the "flaking" or "forking" shxt out of the Aggies tomorrow night and yes, I'm going to try and watch it again. Go Irish!! Show the men how it's done!!

I'm sorry guys, I mean no disrespect to the Lady Irish, whom I'm proud of, but I tried watching the game and it just doesn't keep me interested; can't do it. I don't know what it is, the slower speed than the men, I don't know, but I could not finish the game. That being said, I hope they kick the "flaking" or "forking" shxt out of the Aggies tomorrow night and yes, I'm going to try and watch it again. Go Irish!! Show the men how it's done!!

My source tells me it is a "Forking Bandwagon." I will definitely have me one of them there forks tomorrow evening. And I'm not talkin' a spork or even a flimsy three prong deal: this is going to be premium extra heavy weight flatware -- 2.5 mm 18/10 chromium stainless steel.

http://web.tradekorea.com/upload_file2/product/307/P00250307/cbe9caa5_a61bd2e0_ba1e_4ed9_9524_43625843abc8.jpg