Get on the f**ki*g bandwagon

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry guys, I mean no disrespect to the Lady Irish, whom I'm proud of, but I tried watching the game and it just doesn't keep me interested; can't do it. I don't know what it is, the slower speed than the men, I don't know, but I could not finish the game. That being said, I hope they kick the "flaking" or "forking" shxt out of the Aggies tomorrow night and yes, I'm going to try and watch it again. Go Irish!! Show the men how it's done!!

I'm with you on this one...that sport is boring. Hockey is a hell of a lot more exciting and our team is in the Frozen Four. I thought this is the bandwagon you were talking about Okie!

With Rocketstan22 missing in action it seems 2Lakes is more then adequately picking up the slack...

I have to admit that I'm not even in the same league... :canada:

Hey, but now you got me thinking: one of the lady Irish, a freshman with a heck of a future ahead of her, is from Canada. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think she is getting serious PT already.

I happened to attend the final four games, and I must say, they were very exciting. Much more exciting than the mens championship to say the least. Skylar diggers played sensationally. No offense, but a mens basketball final four does not look promising in the near future. Gotta take what we can get!