Baldwin told II that his new score is high enough,,,,

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey mooneytostle, welcome to DD and nice avatar. Maybe we should meet in person for a meal of food and talk about our favorite player, Party Mooney.

PS. Mike Frank said something on power hour about not being sure about baldwin's scores being legit yet.....not sure what he means.

• 4 months later...
Guest irishrick

Lost the will to have fun, enthusiasm and win. SJ, that a good point, i think that the head coach should have picked up on this much sooner, the irish just didn't have the tempo of a line, thats part of the line coach job , all this talk about experience i, and the lack of it is crap talk we played several teams with about the same level of talent .age and class people, they seem to have gotten the message. fault latiner, yes fault charlie yes , who knows maybe he was given time to correct the problem, maybe latiner and Charlie felt that the problem was the conditioner fella Ruben ? any way he is gone , so now what can we blame the problem on ????? Charley has gotten JON TEN , on board , Let see what he can do to get this team back to playing IRISH FOOTBALL. resumes look good on paper, i hope he can show some results ? What say you ??

Lost the will to have fun, enthusiasm and win. SJ, that a good point, i think that the head coach should have picked up on this much sooner, the irish just didn't have the tempo of a line, thats part of the line coach job , all this talk about experience i, and the lack of it is crap talk we played several teams with about the same level of talent .age and class people, they seem to have gotten the message. fault latiner, yes fault charlie yes , who knows maybe he was given time to correct the problem, maybe latiner and Charlie felt that the problem was the conditioner fella Ruben ? any way he is gone , so now what can we blame the problem on ????? Charley has gotten JON TEN , on board , Let see what he can do to get this team back to playing IRISH FOOTBALL. resumes look good on paper, i hope he can show some results ? What say you ??

Is there any word on who is replacing Mendoza as the S&C coach ??

Rumors are flying all over about Baldwin coming to ND. That would be awesome but has he ever been to ND before? It seems a little strange that he would commit without ever seeing the school.

I dreamt of going to ND, worked my tail off, applied, got wait listed, wrote some extra letters pleading my case, got in, sent in my deposit, then I took my visit. I know it is not the typical procedure for top high school talent, but I can understand wanting to be a part of ND sight unseen. I'm no expert on whether he did make any visits though.

Rumors are flying all over about Baldwin coming to ND. That would be awesome but has he ever been to ND before? It seems a little strange that he would commit without ever seeing the school.

I dreamt of going to ND, worked my tail off, applied, got wait listed, wrote some extra letters pleading my case, got in, sent in my deposit, then I took my visit. I know it is not the typical procedure for top high school talent, but I can understand wanting to be a part of ND sight unseen. I'm no expert on whether he did make any visits though.

He did visit - got the golf cart tour with Charlie from what I remember.

Is the Mendoza thing just rumor or a done deal?

Guest irishrick

welcome Mooney, great to have you on board . dreamer, i agree 100000 %, with you comment on the line coach , Cw is the man in charge, he needs to step up and make changes , If the jon ten, is as good as he is supposed to be , we should see some sort of idea in the BG ames. . I predict that Latiner will survive the season

He did visit - got the golf cart tour with Charlie from what I remember.

Is the Mendoza thing just rumor or a done deal?

So far, RUMOR Calves.