2023 Notre Dame Recruiting Prospects

On 10/19/2021 at 1:26 PM, NDFootballGuy said:

SIAP, but ND needs to focus on Dante Moore and Carnell Tate.  I want an elite duo, which real playoff contenders have.  I'm not worried about the defense - Marcus Freeman will take care of business.  I need to see an improvement on the offensive side of the ball from Rees.

Rees is very involved. He is very involved and the reason a lot of the 2022 class are committed and the reason many top 2023 are visiting. 

Drayk Bowen comments about each of his 3 finalist he will be announcing his pledge on 11/7

IN HIS OWN WORDS...

Following his game last month, Bowen had this to say about each of his final three:

Auburn: “The new coaching staff was a really big piece to me. The way they made me fit in and feel like home. The fact that the academics were of high-caliber just like the football/baseball teams seemed to stand out, too."

Clemson: “That family atmosphere. They make everyone feel like a family. No matter where you come from, they want you to fit in. Their motto is truly ‘All In.'"

Notre Dame: “The Ivy League-level degree. The level of sports they have. The degree is unmatched. They have the sports that can compete with anybody, too.”

5 hours ago, NDhoosier said:

Is Notre Dame still the favorite to land him? I would consider this a major loss if he goes somewhere else.

A bit concerning that he talks about family and/or fitting in with the first two and not with ND. Maybe he doesn’t think it’s a good fit for him.

I agree it would be a major loss if he goes elsewhere but those comments don’t instill confidence that he picks ND. 

2 hours ago, USAFA03_HUGENDFAN said:

A bit concerning that he talks about family and/or fitting in with the first two and not with ND. Maybe he doesn’t think it’s a good fit for him.

I agree it would be a major loss if he goes elsewhere but those comments don’t instill confidence that he picks ND. 

nah, all those comments were cookie cutter comments that we hear from most recruits who dont want to show their hand. I dont take too much from them to be honest.