New Commit

Guest shark83

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see he is Irish. If Fleming and McDonald commit at the B&G game, do we have room for 1 or 2 LBs left in the this class?
Just wanted to point out that McDonald and Crist aren't coming to the B&G game, they will be in South Bend the week after when I believe they have a break from school.

Good to see he is Irish. If Fleming and McDonald commit at the B&G game, do we have room for 1 or 2 LBs left in the this class?
Just wanted to point out that McDonald and Crist aren't coming to the B&G game, they will be in South Bend the week after when I believe they have a break from school.

I thought it was just before the B&G game? I knew McDonald and Crist were visiting on another date, I should of worded my statement differently. Although many are talking like Fleming and McDonald will be Irish before we turn the calender.

CONGRATS POZ!!!

Crist and McDonald will be on campus from the 11th to the 14th, Beal will arrive on the 11th I think, and Brandon Newman will be there on the 10th and 11th. Next week will be VERY big for us.

Also, I think we take 5 or 6 LBs in all depending on who wants to hop on board.

So...uhh...why does Rivals list him as a "Soft Verbal". I am assuming someone clicked the wrong button, or this is because they have not confirmed the commit on their own?

With CW's new committment rule - there are no "Soft Verbals" in ND's lexicon anymore. (Not a knock at you Irishguy).

This truly is "Good Friday."

So...uhh...why does Rivals list him as a "Soft Verbal". I am assuming someone clicked the wrong button, or this is because they have not confirmed the commit on their own?

With CW's new committment rule - there are no "Soft Verbals" in ND's lexicon anymore. (Not a knock at you Irishguy).

This truly is "Good Friday."

Yeah, that's why I was asking. Figured Rivals would have known that....

Guest mbradle3

this is great news. i think the B & G game will probably bring a few more... i think i might be the only one who liked the manner of clausen's announcement last year, so i wouldn't mind seeing another spectacular entrance and commitment this year.

this is great news. i think the B & G game will probably bring a few more... i think i might be the only one who liked the manner of clausen's announcement last year, so i wouldn't mind seeing another spectacular entrance and commitment this year.

I am with you on that one. I actually loved how JC committed last year. Since recruiting has become the circus that it is, why not take advantage of it? JC was one of the biggest recruits in the last 10 years, and I couldn't think of a better place or way to commit to ND.