Spring Football 2024: Blue-Gold game set for April 20

Message added by Mike,

28 minutes ago, tneun89 said:

ย 

Peteโ€™s last tweet with Morrison in there three times! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ”’

ย 

• Leprechaun 1

Love hearing all the positives about the new WR group. That's obviously been holding the offense back for the last 3-4 years it seems like. Give Leonard some options on the outside, combined with his running ability and the RB group, and the offense can be really special under Denbrock. Slightly worried about the OL - definitely going to be some drop off without Alt and Fisher, but I think Craig will be better than Correll and Schrauth/Coogan will be better than last year's version of Schrauth/Coogan/Spindler. Just need to get the OT situation figured out.

• Heart 2
  • Flames 2

40 minutes ago, tneun89 said:

Love hearing all the positives about the new WR group. That's obviously been holding the offense back for the last 3-4 years it seems like. Give Leonard some options on the outside, combined with his running ability and the RB group, and the offense can be really special under Denbrock. Slightly worried about the OL - definitely going to be some drop off without Alt and Fisher, but I think Craig will be better than Correll and Schrauth/Coogan will be better than last year's version of Schrauth/Coogan/Spindler. Just need to get the OT situation figured out.

Agree completely!

Putting all my faith in what Rudolph will be able to do, and I guess this will be a put up or shut up moment for him for sure! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

• Leprechaun 1