National Championship: #1 Michigan vs #2 Washington (1/8/2024)

9 minutes ago, TexasDomer said:

This is sickening.  And there’s no chance my team wins, because ND isn’t in.  I see no upside to watching any more 

Yeah, we turned it off too! Muck Fichigan!!!!!

2 hours ago, The Captain 19 said:

Good thing BK and Tommy passed on JJ. Kids a gamer. I'll never say that out loud around these parts.

Ugh. Wal mart wolverines are gonna be running their d**k bumpers non stop. 

I really want to puke. 

Thing is would they have screwed up JJ and he regresses instead of improving?  

And yes F* Michigan!!

• Flames 1

3 hours ago, IrishGuy said:

I am just hoping the NCAA grows a pair and scUM has to vacate all their wins since 2020.

Morale of the story here is cheaters do win. 😑

But yes, I sure hope the NCAA does do what they should for once and vacates all those wins!

And as always, Muck Fichigan!!!!

12 minutes ago, IrishGuy said:

According to the spineless NCAA Pres, Michigan won this one fair and square.....apparently announcing that they cheated for 2.5 years means that they didn't cheat this year???

Their coach was suspended for half the season for cheating two different ways but nothing to see here...

21 minutes ago, jbrown_9999 said:

Their coach was suspended for half the season for cheating two different ways but nothing to see here...

As I told my scUM worshipping friend. JH was doing so well that he was on the hotseat, had the university cut his pay, had not beaten tOSU (or many decent teams at all), and most "fans" (my friend included) were hoping he would be fired. Then suddenly, he started winning....almost as if he suddenly figured out the exact plays the other team was calling.....coincidentally right around the time there is evidence they started cheating. 

• Flames 2
  • Cheers 1