Does anyone else feel dirty about Hartman?

1 hour ago, NDhoosier said:

The ignore function works wonders, until every single poster quotes the dude you ignore...

Just ignore him guys, he has never brought anything meaningful to any discussion on this website.

Says the guy who still wanted Buchner to start over Hartman this year (before TB transfered)  lol 

14 hours ago, NDLincPark said:

Only a deluded phony-pius ND fan would feel 'Dirty' about ND having the best QB they have had in 15+ Years.  He just turned 24 in July, BTW.

Meanwhile, I am sure you are jolly and smiling pumping cash to the catholic church of pedophiles every Sunday.  Dont feel 'Dirty' about that. 

But, god forbid, The Gippers team have a grad transfer QB.  

Lordy, give it a break.   

@ELDER06, I'm assuming since you have so many alt accounts you want to be a part of the board. At least make an effort to contribute if you want to hang around.

• Flames 1
  • Trophy 1

3 hours ago, Mike said:

@ELDER06, I'm assuming since you have so many alt accounts you want to be a part of the board. At least make an effort to contribute if you want to hang around.

No idea what this means. 

I think my saying Hartman is the best irish QB of the last 15+ years is positive.   But, TBH, based on the fans here, I am 100% sure that there are still ND homers who would rather have TB under center right now in 2023, because that would 'more pure' in their deluded eyes. 

The only issue is, TB is a D2/MAC level QB. 

3 hours ago, NDLincPark said:

No idea what this means. 

I think my saying Hartman is the best irish QB of the last 15+ years is positive.   But, TBH, based on the fans here, I am 100% sure that there are still ND homers who would rather have TB under center right now in 2023, because that would 'more pure' in their deluded eyes. 

The only issue is, TB is a D2/MAC level QB. 

There is no way anyone here would rather have Buchner playing right now over Hartman.  The members here are smarter than that.  Are there some clueless people posting on Facebook groups and X/Twitter that might think that?  Maybe?  But I would hope not.  I will agree with you though, if there are actually Irish fans out there that feel this way then that person needs their head checked.

• Flames 1

39 minutes ago, coltssb said:

He’ll no. ND has been at a disadvantage for so long. Maybe they broke some rules in talking to him. Either way, a lot of teams had a chance at his services. ND finally won a battle. 

Agreed, and I believe it was due to the Freeman factor! 😆  Go Irish!!! 🍀🏈

• Cheers 1
  • Leprechaun 1