'25 MS QB Deuce Knight [ND Verbal]

2 hours ago, AnTostal said:

24/7 now has someone (David Johnson) predicting Deuce will flip to Ole Miss.  Anyone have information about this?

Long term projection with no true reason other than Mississippi kid and Ole Miss has Kiffin. 

19 hours ago, Big23Head said:

Long term projection with no true reason other than Mississippi kid and Ole Miss has Kiffin. 

He responded to a question on the Ole Miss 247 message board about his pick: "intel and hunches. lots of them." Then mentioned Knight "sneaking" in a visit to Ole Miss back in April. The "visit" was solely due to a national recruiting event taking place on campus. So, pretty disingenuous. 

Not saying Knight won't flip, but the prediction seems baseless and the ND recruiting guys all think he sticks. But it will be a fight, especially if Ole Miss ponies up some NIL money.

• Heart 1

6 hours ago, tneun89 said:

He responded to a question on the Ole Miss 247 message board about his pick: "intel and hunches. lots of them." Then mentioned Knight "sneaking" in a visit to Ole Miss back in April. The "visit" was solely due to a national recruiting event taking place on campus. So, pretty disingenuous. 

Not saying Knight won't flip, but the prediction seems baseless and the ND recruiting guys all think he sticks. But it will be a fight, especially if Ole Miss ponies up some NIL money.

Playing for Kiffin surrounded by a bunch of Ole Miss girls is a pretty attractive prospect….

On 5/29/2024 at 2:33 PM, AnTostal said:

24/7 now has someone (David Johnson) predicting Deuce will flip to Ole Miss.  Anyone have information about this?

It's clickbait material, nothing more. ND staff is not worried at all about Knight.

From interview with Bralan Womack (plays on same 7-on-7 team with Deuce).

https://247sports.com/longformarticle/post-irish-invasion-interview-new-offer-bralan-womack-232456650/#2427589

Q: There's a lot of being made of Deuce being pursued by AlabamaOle Miss, and Colorado, (mostly) schools down in your neck of the woods. How much does he wear Notre Dame on his sleeves? Is he pretty vocal about being all in on Notre Dame? 

Womack: He is very vocal about Notre Dame. I don't think I've ever seen Deuce outside of his house in something other than Notre Dame (apparel). I'm pretty sure he has a Notre Dame pajama suit at his house, and he probably sleeps in it every night. 

He is very vocal about Notre Dame. He will tell you why it's the best school to go to, and he's just a great guy.

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, TexasDomer said:

I don’t like when he gets updated right now 

Going to be like this for months. All indications are to feel really good about his commitment right now. Does it hold? It seems that people that are looking for clicks are trying to create controversy. Who knows what to believe. I know Ivan Taylor is visiting Alabama which is not a good thing. 

44 minutes ago, GRIMREAPER1270 said:

Going to be like this for months. All indications are to feel really good about his commitment right now. Does it hold? It seems that people that are looking for clicks are trying to create controversy. Who knows what to believe. I know Ivan Taylor is visiting Alabama which is not a good thing. 

Have you been to Ole Miss…?  There’s a lot to be attracted to…. Add in the fact that Lane is an offensive and offensive genius (see what I did there?).  And, he used to have gangs of women At Tennessee to attract recruits.  I do not discount Ole Miss one bit.

5 hours ago, irishwavend said:

Have you been to Ole Miss…?  There’s a lot to be attracted to…. Add in the fact that Lane is an offensive and offensive genius (see what I did there?).  And, he used to have gangs of women At Tennessee to attract recruits.  I do not discount Ole Miss one bit.

Still a classic:

• Flames 1
  • Laughing Leprechaun 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, GRIMREAPER1270 said:

I believe @Big23Head.    If he’s posting scary stuff, I’m concerned (and he doesn’t seem to be here).  But in general, I can do without clickbait updates 

Edited by TexasDomer
  • Flames 1