Sergio Brown missing

2 hours ago, Rocketsan said:

Apparently his mother was murdered and now he’s missing… 

Praying he’s okay and wasn’t responsible for this…

Wonder why your post stayed in the FB board and mine was moved to Off Topic yesterday about this.  Regardless not a good situation.  Waiting to see how this plays out.

1 hour ago, Rocketsan said:

Reports he was seen burning his mother’s clothes and acting erratically. This won’t end well, sadly… 

As someone working in brain injury rehab, my mind automatically goes to CTE? 

It's possible.  There are so many things that could be in play, drug use, other mental health issues, etc.  Been doing the job long enough to know that there are lots of things that can cause people to snap.  Not much really surprises me anymore with regard to people's behavior.

On 9/18/2023 at 3:12 PM, jessemoore97 said:

Wonder why your post stayed in the FB board and mine was moved to Off Topic yesterday about this.  Regardless not a good situation.  Waiting to see how this plays out.

I moved this to off topic because this isn't related to football.  Which thread are you questioning?

14 minutes ago, NYGoldenDomer said:

I moved this to off topic because this isn't related to football.  Which thread are you questioning?

It wasn't a big deal.  I posted about Sergio the other day and it was moved to Off Topic from the FB board, no prob.  Rocket made a new thread about Sergio the next day and it stayed in FB.  Then both threads got merged.  No complaints, just didn't know what happened is all.  

18 hours ago, jessemoore97 said:

It wasn't a big deal.  I posted about Sergio the other day and it was moved to Off Topic from the FB board, no prob.  Rocket made a new thread about Sergio the next day and it stayed in FB.  Then both threads got merged.  No complaints, just didn't know what happened is all.  

If Rocket made his thread Monday I wouldn't have seen it as today is is my first day back here since Sunday.  Had I seen it, I would have merged them as well.  There are no favorites being played I assure you 🍻

• Heart 1

• 3 weeks later...