Notre Dame in the NFL

3 hours ago, tneun89 said:

Β 

I wonder if ND used this type of information on recruits during the Junior Weekend.Β  ND seems to be on top of this in that they have the information and that they present andΒ promote the information effectively.

5 hours ago, AnTostal said:

I wonder if ND used this type of information on recruits during the Junior Weekend.Β  ND seems to be on top of this in that they have the information and that they present andΒ promote the information effectively.

From what I have heard is they do use this as a huge selling point! I mean, it would be dumb not to! πŸ˜‚

I can't even explain how amazing it is to see the Lions being a competitive team and about to play in the NFC championship game.Β 

Typically this time of year i just root for the NFL team that has the most ex ND players on it. Just so happens it's the Detroit Fightin Lions!!!!Β 

Holy s**t balls!!! Let's Go!!!

• Trophy 1
  • Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Baldy said:

πŸ€πŸˆπŸ˜€

Β 

Now it's starting to look comical with all those Lions players on there. Let's see a Lions vs Ravens matchup so we get 9 Irish in the Super Bowl!

• Leprechaun 1

45 minutes ago, Mike said:

Now it's starting to look comical with all those Lions players on there. Let's see a Lions vs Ravens matchup so we get 9 Irish in the Super Bowl!

I mean seriously, that would be awesome!

2 hours ago, TexasDomer said:

Man, the Lions had it and then just stopped at halftime.

I mean, for real! It seemed momentum shifted after that big Aiyuk catch. But then again, that Niners Defense stepped up big time in the second half, and Purdy ran the ball really well, which Detroit had no answer for!

AFC West vs NFC West, so it’s Tranquill and Aaron Banks in the Super Bowl! 🍻

Also, Dan Campbell is dumb for leaving six points off the board by going for it, and not taking those points!

Everyone says he’s aggressive. Here’s the thing, when you get too aggressive, you become reckless!! And that’s Dan Campbell for ya!

13 minutes ago, Baldy said:

Also, Dan Campbell is dumb for leaving six points off the board by going for it, and not taking those points!

Everyone says he’s aggressive. Here’s the thing, when you get too aggressive, you become reckless!! And that’s Dan Campbell for ya!

The moment the Lions decided to go for it instead of make it a 3 score game, it felt that that would come back to haunt them.

They had this game and threw it away with their second half approach.

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, Mike said:

The moment the Lions decided to go for it instead of make it a 3 score game, it felt that that would come back to haunt them.

Yeah, I would agree, on both accounts!

It all changed with the Aiyuk catch and Gibbs fumble!

• Cheers 1

20 hours ago, Mike said:

I think it all fell apart when Reynolds didn't catch the ball in his hands on the 4th down play.Β  Catch that ball and it's an entirely different game.Β  Then he followed that up by dropping the ball that hit him in stride in the chest for what would have been a certain first down on the third and 10 a series or two later.Β  To me, that was the issue.Β  I think Campbell was doing the right thing.Β  Players gotta play, and Reynolds let them down big big time on those two plays.

• Cheers 1

The Lions kick those field goals, they are on their way to Vegas for the Super Bowl. They had the game in the bag, blew it, and Campbell’s decisions didn’t help matters.

• Flames 1
  • Cheers 1