Notre Dame in the NFL

Some of the more notable performances from Week 4

Cole Kmet (CHI): 7 receptions, 85 yards, 2 TDs in the Bears' loss to Denver. In other Bears news, Equanimeous St. Brown had his first catch of the season (21 yards) and Chase Claypool was a healthly inactive, as Chicago seeks to trade him.

Durham Smythe (MIA): 4 receptions for 41 yards against Buffalo.

Kyle Hamilton (BAL): A week after recording 3 sacks, KH got the first INT of his career against Cleveland. JOK (CLE) posted 8 tackles and 2 TFLs in a losing effort.

Harrison Smith (MIN): Led the Vikings in tackles (14), sacks (3), and TFLs (2) in their win over Carolina.

Kyren Williams (LAR): 25 carries for 103 yards and 2 TDs, as well as 3 receptions for 24 yards in the Rams OT win over Indianapolis.

Blake Grupe (NO): Went 3/3 in FGs, with a long of 44 in the loss to Tampa Bay.

Brandon Aubrey (DAL): Went 3/3 in FGs and 3/3 in XPs in the win over New England. He is a 13/13 in FGs this year as a first-time starter for the Cowboys.

Drue Tranquill (KC): Let the Chiefs in tackles with 8 in the win over the New York Jets.

• Leprechaun 1

9 minutes ago, tneun89 said:

Some of the more notable performances from Week 4

Cole Kmet (CHI): 7 receptions, 85 yards, 2 TDs in the Bears' loss to Denver. In other Bears news, Equanimeous St. Brown had his first catch of the season (21 yards) and Chase Claypool was a healthly inactive, as Chicago seeks to trade him.

Durham Smythe (MIA): 4 receptions for 41 yards against Buffalo.

Kyle Hamilton (BAL): A week after recording 3 sacks, KH got the first INT of his career against Cleveland. JOK (CLE) posted 8 tackles and 2 TFLs in a losing effort.

Harrison Smith (MIN): Led the Vikings in tackles (14), sacks (3), and TFLs (2) in their win over Carolina.

Kyren Williams (LAR): 25 carries for 103 yards and 2 TDs, as well as 3 receptions for 24 yards in the Rams OT win over Indianapolis.

Blake Grupe (NO): Went 3/3 in FGs, with a long of 44 in the loss to Tampa Bay.

Brandon Aubrey (DAL): Went 3/3 in FGs and 3/3 in XPs in the win over New England. He is a 13/13 in FGs this year as a first-time starter for the Cowboys.

Drue Tranquill (KC): Let the Chiefs in tackles with 8 in the win over the New York Jets.

Kyren is doing so well I picked him up in Fantasy Football and started him

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, TexasDomer said:

Kyren is doing so well I picked him up in Fantasy Football and started him

I tried to pick him up in week two, but someone had already grabbed him. 😢

I did see he had like 26.50 points this week, so hopefully that helped you out.

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, 97domer said:

Let’s all appreciate Karen. 1,000 yards and 9 tds (maybe 10 before the night is over?) in 10 games this season.  Proud of that kid! 

I mean for real! Dude is an absolute beast! What’s crazier is he’s missed four games! 😳

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Mike said:

I had no idea Notre Dame was the farm team for the Lions. 5 ND players on the lions alone 🤯

Right!? It definitely used to be the Vikings, but now it’s the Lions. NFC North either way I guess? 😂

• Laughing Leprechaun 1