Interesting Proposition

I think the NFL'er that would add the most to this team is Kyle Hamilton. Another safety to pair with Watts would have the most impact.

Adding another O-lineman, whether Q or Zack Martin etc, is just adding to the riches already there. Safety is the biggest need.

• Heart 1
  • Flames 1

5 hours ago, jimbo said:

I think the NFL'er that would add the most to this team is Kyle Hamilton. Another safety to pair with Watts would have the most impact.

Adding another O-lineman, whether Q or Zack Martin etc, is just adding to the riches already there. Safety is the biggest need.

I agree, if you look at the weakest link, it is probably safety at this point. Then, if you look at strong Irish NFL players (especially for in 2023), then Hamilton is in the mix after Z. Martin and Q. Note that Harrison Smith's best days are behind him at this point. So using Hamilton (one of the best Irish NFL players) to plug one of (if not) the weakest positions on the 2023 Irish team would have the most impact.

Other than being a big OL fan, IMO, a healthy Will Fuller would probably be my next choice in terms of having the biggest impact.

37 minutes ago, jessemoore97 said:

Well, I still have the size and strength to do it even at 48 if a few days.  But yeah I'd still be the weak link in that line up by a long shot.

I just need you to be a speed bump with that group. Hold the attack.

• Laughing Leprechaun 2

1 minute ago, FaithInIrish Forever said:

Need a back-up QB Brother

We have a Greek God under center.  We don't need no stinking backup!!!  

Hamilton and JOK.  I'm fine with the offense as is.  If it has to be 1 D/1 O then I'll put Hamilton and Nelson.  The offensive skill positions have plenty of talent.  I'd rather bolster the line.  I'd take Nelson because he is younger than Martin.

• Heart 1