0 days until Kickoff

Will I be able to stop myself from posting 100 days in a row..  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Can I avoid posting each day for 100 days?

• No way.
    • Maybe
    • Faith can stop if he wants too. But he doesn't want too.

9 hours ago, FaithInIrish Forever said:

Who is your favorite Irish Receiver?  I'm a Tim Brown fan myself, but this guy made a game exciting too.

Hard to argue with Tate.  I may have to go with Michael Floyd.  IMO the best pure receiver I've seen in an Irish uniform, tough as nails, great blocker, and heck of a catch radius.  Got to see him in person for my first game at ND, vs Navy in 2011.  

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, jessemoore97 said:

Hard to argue with Tate.  I may have to go with Michael Floyd.  IMO the best pure receiver I've seen in an Irish uniform, tough as nails, great blocker, and heck of a catch radius.  Got to see him in person for my first game at ND, vs Navy in 2011.  

• Trophy 1

I appreciate you doing this thread (again), Faith!

I just featured it. These are high effort and take a big commitment, so whenever you do something like this feel free to 'Feature' it from the get-go 👍. Thanks again! These threads are fantastic.

• Heart 1

58 minutes ago, Mike said:

I appreciate you doing this thread (again), Faith!

I just featured it. These are high effort and take a big commitment, so whenever you do something like this feel free to 'Feature' it from the get-go 👍. Thanks again! These threads are fantastic.

All good. Found an angle. Didn't want to just count Jersey numbers so its All-Americans with a few stops along the way

• Heart 1
  • Flames 1

"Carry yer bag, Mr. Rockne?", the curly-haired moppet would ask, reaching for Knute's gear and a free entry to Tiger Stadium in Massillon, Ohio. Knute Rockne was a star for the professional Massillon Tigers in those days - and his bag-toter was a wisp of a lad named Harry Stuhldreher. Fate had drawn the two together and fate would bring them mutual immortality, for not too many years later when Stuhldreher followed Rockne's star to South Bend, Indiana. Stuhldreher would emerge as the quarterback in the famed Four Horsemen backfield which dazzled opponents and left an indelible mark upon the pages of gridiron history. "As a freshman, Harry had the most promise of the Four Horsemen," Rockne was to claim. "He sounded the leader on the field." Leadership! It was a Rockne trademark, and it became the one characteristic in young Harry Stuhldreher which convinced the Irish coach to make him his signal-caller. Although Harry was the smallest of the Horsemen at 5-7 and 151 pounds, he was equally as fast and shifty as the others - the ideal quarterback with a sound grasp of the game. He was head coach at Villanova 1925-35 and Wisconsin 1936-48 with a combined record of 110-87- 15.

Harry Stuhldreher Biography

National Football Foundation

https://footballfoundation.org/hof_search.aspx?hof=1379

20040_1.jpg?width=300