0 days until Kickoff

Will I be able to stop myself from posting 100 days in a row..  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Can I avoid posting each day for 100 days?

• No way.
    • Maybe
    • Faith can stop if he wants too. But he doesn't want too.

Former Notre Dame stars Todd Lyght, Michael Stonebreaker on HOF ballot

Todd Lyght (1987-1990)

Former WR who transitioned into a CB because, in the words of Lou Holtz, he couldn't catch. Two-time All American (1989, 1990) and Top 5 NFL Draft pick (1991). 

He is on this year's College Football Hall of Fame ballot.

• Heart 2
  • Flames 2

2 hours ago, FaithInIrish Forever said:

I made it. 90 All Americans (99 overall awards) Someone can audit me if you want and see if I got them all but I think I'm close.

You did an amazing job, as always, Faith! You are the man!!

• Heart 1

10 hours ago, JeffV said:

Agreed!  Fantastic run, Faith! You carried us!

Javontae Jean-Baptiste embraces final opportunity with Notre Dame football  - BVM Sports

Some love to the current roster, and may he have a high draft pick-type season:  Javontae Jean-Baptiste.  Go Irish!

I don’t know why I forgot, but that game on the 23rd is juicy. And Ohio State is breaking in two new tackles. Uh oh.

• Heart 1

Agreed!  Faith killed this.. And shout out Mike too. Also, I've mentioned before that I'm a uniform junkie.. Like love all things uniform related.. And I was skeptical of Under Armors ability to do actual uniform when they first joined the fold... Didn't help their pilot school was Maryland.. But since having some time to perfect their craft... They throw some nice crisp jerseys out there. Something about the Adidas stretch tek technology I just hate.. I wore Nike for two years in college and transferred and wore Adidas my last two years in college.. The Nike uniforms were so much better.  Feels like UA has raised their tier to be that right behind Nike.  I'm actually good with the UA extension now... Where I was holding out some hope Nike may try to get in on the bids.

• Heart 1

I remember looking at last years thread  this year when we at like 17k views halfway through (about the 50 day mark) this year and saying well I hope we could get to that 40k we were at last year, Then @Mike who was not even aware I looked said hey its on track for 50k views and I'm like lets see how many we can  get. To me it shows the health of the board that you guys got it to 60k, 20k views more than last year. Congrats to everyone and thanks again!

• Heart 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, FaithInIrish Forever said:

I remember looking at last years thread  this year when we at like 17k views halfway through (about the 50 day mark) this year and saying well I hope we could get to that 40k we were at last year, Then @Mike who was not even aware I looked said hey its on track for 50k views and I'm like lets see how many we can  get. To me it shows the health of the board that you guys got it to 60k, 20k views more than last year. Congrats to everyone and thanks again!

I never looked into comparisons to last year. That's some awesome insight!

• Heart 1