0 days until Kickoff

Will I be able to stop myself from posting 100 days in a row..  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Can I avoid posting each day for 100 days?

• No way.
    • Maybe
    • Faith can stop if he wants too. But he doesn't want too.

Michael Floyd And Kyle Rudolph Named Lindy's Preseason First-Team  All-Americans – Notre Dame Fighting Irish – Official Athletics Website

Michael Floyd (2008-2011)

He was an absolute beast at ND. Sort of surprised he didn't make a name for himself in the NFL, but he had numerous off the field issues, obviously. Relatedly, he was terrible at beer pong.

• Heart 1
  • Flames 1

Another from Arnaz. 65-yard TD reception from Carlyle Holiday on the first play of the game against Florida State in 2002. 

ND would beat FSU 34-24 in the upset (even though ND was #6 and FSU was #11). With the win, ND moved to 8-0 for the first time since 1993, and moved to #4 in the country. It would fall apart the next week when the Irish lost 14-7 at home to Boston College. The 2002 team would win their next two games to moved to 10-1 and #7, but would lose the finale against USC and the Gator Bowl to NC State (with Phillip Rivers).

• Heart 1

Avery Davis 53-yard catch from Ian Book with 1:00 left, followed by the game-tying TD with 0:22 left to take #1 Clemson to OT in 2020. ND would go on to win 47-40. Their first win against a #1 team since 1993.

• Heart 1
  • Flames 1
  • Trophy 1