0 days until Kickoff

Will I be able to stop myself from posting 100 days in a row..  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Can I avoid posting each day for 100 days?

• No way.
    • Maybe
    • Faith can stop if he wants too. But he doesn't want too.

8 hours ago, tneun89 said:

Meet Alohi Gilman, Notre Dame's pro-ready safety prospect

Alohi Gillman

Miss having a guy like that in the safety spot. Hard hitting, fearless, great leader. Happy he's stuck around in the NFL with the Chargers. 

Agreed, and as a Chargers fan myself, I love it! I also feel he’s only getting better each year, and becoming a big time playmaker!

4 hours ago, FaithInIrish Forever said:

Want to say he came as a Navy transfer.. Hows my memory?

That’s right. He did transfer out of Navy. It still makes me mad they made him sit out the year he transferred, even though he had petitioned to waive his redshirt and play, while other players on other teams they did let play. Such bull!

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, tneun89 said:

Notre Dame football history: Brady Quinn through the years

My GOAT. Grew up in the late 90s/early 2000s. To this day, the 2005 team is still my favorite ND team of all time. Hopefully one day, NBC gets Brady in the booth (and brings Tirico back)!

2005 is when I started watching, so this has to be my favorite team too because they pulled me in! And it would be so great to have Quinn and Tirico in the booth! 🥹

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, tneun89 said:

Notre Dame football history: Brady Quinn through the years

My GOAT. Grew up in the late 90s/early 2000s. To this day, the 2005 team is still my favorite ND team of all time. Hopefully one day, NBC gets Brady in the booth (and brings Tirico back)!

Awesome @tneun89. Hope you don't mind helping me to the finish line 90 days are starting to do what they do. Thanks, my friend!

• Heart 1