Game Thread - #15 Notre Dame at Clemson (11/4/23)

5 minutes ago, Baldy said:

Parker and Hartman are total trash!

PATHETIC!!!

I think it's pretty clear that Freeman has to demote him & go get the best available....and the top brass better fvcking support him. I'm also ready to just take our growing pains w/an in-house QB in '24 and only use the portal for QB depth

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, DamshaBua said:

When Hartman is bad, he is terrible. The O-line was utter horseshite. Another egg laid by staff and players. 

Sam Hartman better update his resume for a career in the CFL or a role on "Yellowstone." 

Just now, NDNorm said:

I don't know how many more chances they can give Tobias. He ain't got the "it" factor, so we gotta move on

Correct, on both accounts!

• Cheers 1

Fking horrible....We are such a messed up program it is sickening. Just when you think we got our shit together we do this. I don't know who I am more mad at. Marcus for not leading or an OC that is absolutely garbage. 

We aint winning a NC ever again. 

Next year will be the same story. 

We just can't get passed the name of programs Clemson ohiostate regardless if they are big name we lay down cause they are scared. 

Bull crap loss. Hey we desever it thats what we get. Carry on. 

Just now, Morgandonor said:

Fking horrible....We are such a messed up program it is sickening. Just when you think we got our shit together we do this. I don't know who I am more mad at. Marcus for not leading or an OC that is absolutely garbage. 

We just can't get passed the name of programs Clemson ohiostate regardless if they are big name we lay down cause they are scared. 

frustration is warranted man. Its time to start moving past hartman

• Flames 1
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Morgandonor said:

I agree with your first paragraph, but that’s it.

As always, you take it too far and get super crazy!

Trust me, I get it, but stop acting like the world is ending.

2 minutes ago, mcgov12 said:

Freeman will show a lot here. Stick with Parker and I’m losing faith. Play calling wasn’t great, but Hartman was 1000x worse

Yup, and this pretty much sums it up here!

See below.

The fact the offense had another chance right at the end, and choked, tells me all I need to know!

#fireparker

2 minutes ago, Joey D.... said:

That was an absolute shitshow! 

Hey new AD, find someone that can WIN!!!! This is getting frigin ridiculous to watch year after year after year.

btw……. Hartman is a fraud! 

Way To Go Yes GIF by Rooster Teeth