Game Thread - #9 Notre Dame vs #6 Ohio State (9/23/23)

2 minutes ago, estimebicep said:

So many chances to finish and no one did it. It is so typical of the last 30years. I will never know what that 1st down run was that lost 8 yards. No delays there, straight up gut with estime. Nd in no way should have lost that game.

Yup. Guess I’ll hold on to ND lost this, osu did not win this (despite the big10 refs tries)

14 minutes ago, Morgandonor said:

Typical Notre dame.....when you young bucks realize what we have been going through, you'll find a new team. 

I’ve tried over the years, I guess you pick one team and you can’t ever get away from it. I need to start weaning my kids off while there is still time.

7 minutes ago, Morgandonor said:

Not satisfied.....it doesn't matter we will always stink. Our coach gave it away.  It is fking tiresome with this school. 

Here’s the thing, you won’t ever be unless ND wins every game forever and ever and ever.

• Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, The Captain 19 said:

Yeah. Yup. Still want to punch Ryan Day too. 

Lol brooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...way to get that triggered on national tv over the words of a guy who is almost 90 and probably senile at this point in his life.  ITS OHIO AGAINST THE WORLD.  Shut the frig up you friging muppet.

• Laughing Leprechaun 2

3 hours ago, NYGoldenDomer said:

Ok I slept on it.  Still pissed.  frigING frig MOTHERfrig FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I second this right here, because it was exactly how I felt waking up. 😡🤬😖😭

1 hour ago, NYGoldenDomer said:

Lol brooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...way to get that triggered on national tv over the words of a guy who is almost 90 and probably senile at this point in his life.  ITS OHIO AGAINST THE WORLD.  Shut the frig up you friging muppet.

I said this exact same thing last night. Just shows how fragile of a man Ryan Day is, and a straight up little beotch!! Eff that dude!