Game Thread - #9 Notre Dame vs #6 Ohio State (9/23/23)

1 hour ago, AnTostal said:

Those are terrible fans. 
I hope they at least don’t jack up the wrist band light show. That sound like it could be very cool. 

Yeah, I felt the same way! So frustrating!

42 minutes ago, mcgov12 said:

Well that sucks…hope that’s wrong

I did see another site say it will be predominately ND fans, so I hope it’s wrong too. 🤞🏼

• Trophy 1

45 minutes ago, Baldy said:

Yeah, I felt the same way! So frustrating!

I did see another site say it will be predominately ND fans, so I hope it’s wrong too. 🤞🏼

NDNation mentioned about the ticket situation, and how it should be a much larger ND crowd.  I guess they are able to track all the tickets with how it's set up to make it harder? selling them on the secondary market.  The school also divided up OSU's allotment so they would be more spread out and in the nosebleeds rather than congregated in one place allegedly.  I guess they didn't want to see another UGA or Nebraska sea of red situation.

All of it would be fine with me.  I really hate seeing our home field taken away from us.  Of course a consistent winning product helps, especially when top teams come to town.  And screw the fans who sell out to opposing teams too.

Edited by jessemoore97
  • Heart 1

1 hour ago, jessemoore97 said:

NDNation mentioned about the ticket situation, and how it should be a much larger ND crowd.  I guess they are able to track all the tickets with how it's set up to make it harder? selling them on the secondary market.  The school also divided up OSU's allotment so they would be more spread out and in the nosebleeds rather than congregated in one place allegedly.  I guess they didn't want to see another UGA or Nebraska sea of red situation.

All of it would be fine with me.  I really hate seeing our home field taken away from us.  Of course a consistent winning product helps, especially when top teams come to town.  And screw the fans who sell out to opposing teams too.

Yeah, I think I saw that too. 🙏🏼

And yeah, eff those fans! They need to revoke their fan card!

1 hour ago, Synoptico said:

no way it is 40%

I agree, because that does seem really high!

1 hour ago, jessemoore97 said:

I listened to this last night on Irish Breakdown too.  The school hired some firm that tracks everything, where to put visiting fans in order to keep them spread out as much as possible to have as little impact as possible.  I hope it works.

• Heart 2