Prayers for my wife

13 hours ago, soulpatch said:

My father had a stroke in '91. Though he never returned to work, we had a wonderful quality of life for the next 28 years. Hoping that and more for you and your wife.

I have no problem if she never works again, I will take care of that, but its too early to gauge what her long term will look like.  I am just so very thankful that she is still with us and the amount of progression she has made, considering how very bleak things were when this happened.  For that I am eternally grateful to the Lord.

• Heart 1
  • Cheers 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, jessemoore97 said:

Tomorrow my wife is coming home!  Still long road ahead with therapy and rehab, but it is a huge milestone for her and our family.  Praise the Lord!  Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, I'm a firm believer in their power.  She is getting better bit by bit each day.

So happy to see this news Jesse!!!

• Heart 1

23 hours ago, jessemoore97 said:

Tomorrow my wife is coming home!  Still long road ahead with therapy and rehab, but it is a huge milestone for her and our family.  Praise the Lord!  Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, I'm a firm believer in their power.  She is getting better bit by bit each day.

This is fantastic news, and I couldn't be happier to hear it! Thank you for keeping us looped in on her progress, and I'm hoping for nothing but milestone after milestone, going forward. I'll continue to keep you both in my thoughts as she continues working through therapy & rehab. :green-heart:

• Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2022 at 12:44 PM, jessemoore97 said:

She sounds like a strong woman, Jesse. Tell her that we're all inspired by her and pulling for her continued improvement!

• Heart 1