Prayers for my wife

Things have been trying.  Things went downhill from our house to the hospital.  She had a anurism and I honestly thought she was gone.  Seen enough of that at my job to know.  They immediately took her to U of Iowa Hospital for higher care and immediate surgery.  She has had some wins since Saturday with different things.  Trying to keep an even keel through it all considering what she's been through.

• Leprechaun 2

8 minutes ago, jessemoore97 said:

Things have been trying.  Things went downhill from our house to the hospital.  She had a anurism and I honestly thought she was gone.  Seen enough of that at my job to know.  They immediately took her to U of Iowa Hospital for higher care and immediate surgery.  She has had some wins since Saturday with different things.  Trying to keep an even keel through it all considering what she's been through.

I've been hoping to hear some updates from you, Jesse.  Glad to hear she is still hanging in there.  You and your family are in all of our thoughts throughout these difficult times.  

• Heart 1

Slowly making improvements.  Yesterday and today for physical therapy she was assisted to stand up.  Today she took a few assisted steps.  Both days she's been allowed to sit upright in hospital recliner, today for 3.5 hours.  Still being very cautious with food and drink because they are worried about any choking or aspiration.  So goos couple of days with progress.  Been sleeping a bit better at night and has been slowly getting more alert and staying awake more too.

• Heart 3