Tourney time..

Those were two pretty good teams.  It would have been nice to see Rutgers in the tourney, as I think they would have done some damage.

We took some punches at the end, but had a little luck o the irish and pulled it out.  It seemed like Rutgers kept hitting daggers, but we kept making key plays to counter.

How's this for getting screwed though.  Late game on Thursday in Ohio, then have to fly to San Diego for your next game.  What the hell was the committee thinking with that scheduling.

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, AnTostal said:

Who do you have in your final 4?

Me:  Gonzaga, Baylor, Villanova, Auburn

I think that the first Thursday and Friday of March Madness are the most fun sports days of the entire year.

Lol….I have the same final four teams and Gonzaga winning it all. With all the upsets in last year’s tournament I went with the favorite’s for the most part this year…..

• Heart 1

33 minutes ago, ND_JACK said:

Lol….I have the same final four teams and Gonzaga winning it all. With all the upsets in last year’s tournament I went with the favorite’s for the most part this year…..

I picked Baylor to win it all.  That's like me picking Michigan to win anything in any sport.  Makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

• Heart 1

I suffered through a lot of ND basketball the last 4 years. That was the best game I've watched in a long, long time.

Probably NCAA Tournament 2016 (Butler, Stephen F. Austin, Wisconsin - all good games).

Or even go back to the 5OT classic against Louisville in 2013.

• Heart 1