Tourney time..

It has been a while since we've seen an inspiring performance like that.  Fun game to watch!  I know they kept talking about TT's defense will smother us, but I am curious to see how we do.  Pound it low to Atkinson and then open it up around the perimeter.

It's a good time to be playing well.  They've bounced back nicely from a rough end to the season.

• Heart 1

I've taken to an underdog mentality regarding all things Notre Dame.

It seems like no one other than actual ND fans ever wants ND to win.  ND, it seems to me, does not get 'free' marketing.  Watch the introductory highlights to any of the tournament games; the highlights where they try to amp up fan interest.  ND, to my viewing so far, is never in them.  They'll show other teams' slam dunks, hustle plays, cheerleaders, but the only times ND is in those is when another team is dunking on them.  If ND finds a way to beat Texas Tech, they'll have to be in some amp-up clips.

"Bitter? Table for One."  I am bitter about what I perceive as major media snub.  But, I sure do like where ND is in all 4 major sports right now.  Baseball #1, basketball in the round of 32, hockey in the tournament, and football...

Edited by AnTostal
  • Heart 2

https://www.google.com/search?q=weatherguard+inc.omaha+ne&oq=weatherguard+inc.omaha+ne&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i160l4j33i299l2.8821j1j4&client=ms-android-att-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Here is that piece of trash official John Higgins business in Omaha if you would like to leave him a review on his officiating or give him a call about it!  Total screwjob!  Tech didnt score a fg for the last 7 mins until 15 seconds left in the game, were gifted free throws and won the game people!  frig John Higgins

That was some tough officiating for sure, but we blew it by not hitting free throws down the stretch - think we missed like 5 and the front end of a 1 and 1.  I am sure fatigue was probably setting in, so that is the fault of only playing 7.  Then, the hero ball at the end instead of working our offense was the final nail.

Hopefully Wesley's poor performance in prime time during the tourney will help Brey convince him he needs to come back.  It was like watching my 5th grade girls team drive to the basket because they could get by a defender, but then we can't make a layup to save our lives.

Overall - exceeded expectations and if we can get everyone back with the addition of the two stud freshmen, we should be pretty good.  Praying that Atkinson is given a waiver.