2023 Recruit Visits

1 hour ago, D Fence said:

So that is Moore, Downs or M'Pemba?

M’Hmm. Downs is already scheduled. I expect Moore will too. Check the first page of this thread. It is up to date. 

Edited by Big23Head
  • Laughing Leprechaun 1

Will all visitors on June 10th be on official visits? If so, is that so ND does not have to worry about following the different rules for unofficial and official visitors in terms of meals, allowed activities, etc.? Otherwise, it is hard to believe that Drayk Bowen would not be there as an unofficial visitor.

54 minutes ago, jbrown_9999 said:

Will all visitors on June 10th be on official visits? If so, is that so ND does not have to worry about following the different rules for unofficial and official visitors in terms of meals, allowed activities, etc.? Otherwise, it is hard to believe that Drayk Bowen would not be there as an unofficial visitor.

I'd anticipate OVs. Bowen has been at a lot of these visits and likely continues to do so. Official or not.

49 minutes ago, SDIrishFan said:

Not that I expect to land him but ND is certainly swinging for the fences.

Yes they are. Is a fresh air and one I’ve been clamoring for for quite some time. ND going after big fish. Never know who you can get if you don’t at least try. 
Man, I wish I rib Elder right about now.