2022 College Football Playoff National Championship Game: #1 Alabama vs #3 Georgia

Monday night 1/10/2022 8pm EST ESPN

Roll Tide for another house built by Saban?  Gooooooooo Dawgs so we finally have someone new winning it?  Do we get best 2 out of 3 if Georgia wins?  
200.gif

I'm just hoping for a more competitive game than both semis and the SECCG.

10 minutes ago, NYGoldenDomer said:

Monday night 1/10/2222 8pm EST ESPN

Roll Tide for another house built by Saban?  Gooooooooo Dawgs so we finally have someone new winning it?  Do we get best 2 out of 3 if Georgia wins?  
200.gif

I'm just hoping for a more competitive game than both semis and the SECCG.

Skipping it. No interest in watching either team. Will check the score Tuesday morning or here if there is a game chat. If I had to pull for one I guess it would be Georgia because I’m sick of Alabama dominance.

• Heart 4

11 minutes ago, ndfanatic78 said:

Skipping it. No interest in watching either team. Will check the score Tuesday morning or here if there is a game chat. If I had to pull for one I guess it would be Georgia because I’m sick of Alabama dominance.

Fair enough

If I have to choose I'm going with Georgia. Have a friend that was an all-american baseball player at UGA, and he married the one of the best UGA gymnasts of all time. He's going to the game, so I'm hoping he has a great reason to spend all that money!! 

1 hour ago, NYGoldenDomer said:

Monday night 1/10/2222 8pm EST ESPN

Roll Tide for another house built by Saban?

Is Saban immortal? I don't know if I can take another 200 years of Alabama + Saban in the National Championship

• Heart 1

42 minutes ago, ndomer4 said:

Honestly I was cheering for Georgia but if more titles means Saban retires earlier then I am all for it! 

We keep saying that every year and he keeps getting more determined. I’m now thinking if he starts losing more and less talented recruits start going there and he has to try harder that he’ll eventually get fed up and retire. 

• Heart 2

20 hours ago, Mike said:

Is Saban immortal? I don't know if I can take another 200 years of Alabama + Saban in the National Championship

Shit 🤦‍♂️  I fixed it.  Besides, I'm convinced he already sold his soul to the devil to have the run they've been on for over a decade now.

• Heart 1

18 hours ago, coltssb said:

We keep saying that every year and he keeps getting more determined. I’m now thinking if he starts losing more and less talented recruits start going there and he has to try harder that he’ll eventually get fed up and retire. 

Kind of but not exactly along those lines, I was hoping Saban would just get bored of mauling everyone every season and want a new challenge.  Had the Freeman hire not happened as it did, I think it would have been a monumental troll job of Saban to leave Alabama and let Kelly have the SEC.  Go to Notre Damn and then kick Kelly's butt again with his old school.  BBK might just decide to quit all together.

• Heart 1

I've said I won't watch because I detest the SEC but honestly, it is another eight months before we get any decent college football so I will probably watch. I don't know who I want to lose more. If Georgia wins handily I am going to keep believing the entire thing was a conspiracy to get more of the playoff money into the hands of the SEC.

Edited by EddieAngel
  • Heart 2
  • Flames 1

8 hours ago, NYGoldenDomer said:

Shit 🤦‍♂️  I fixed it.  Besides, I'm convinced he already sold his soul to the devil to have the run they've been on for over a decade now.

No. The Devil went down to Georgia, looking for a soul to steal. Not Alabama. 

Edited by AnTostal