‘23 NV CB Justyn Rhett decommits

3 minutes ago, NDhoosier said:

who? I thought our top targets snuck away from us. Muhammad, Harris, Bell have been trending away havent they??

Peyton Bowen. Possibly Muhammad (not 100% that he’s trending away actually) or Christian Gray. Already have Adon Shuler. 

• Heart 2

44 minutes ago, Big23Head said:

Peyton Bowen. Possibly Muhammad (not 100% that he’s trending away actually) or Christian Gray. Already have Adon Shuler. 

Gray is on campus this weekend.  Hope we can get his commitment before the end of the month.   We're leading for Bowen. That would be big time

247 Composite: 4-star, #101 overall, #10 CB

247: 4-star, #239 overall, #22 CB

Rivals: 4-star, #50 overall, #8 CB

Offers: Alabama, Arizona, Arizona State, Florida State, Georgia, LSU, Maryland, Michigan, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas A&M, USC, Utah, West Virginia

Its funny. For years I knew what to expect on the field and the recruiting was a question mark. Now I feel like its turned on its head. I feel more confident in recruiting and don't really know what on the field will look like.

I kinda like it.

It felt no matter how many wins Kelly had he had a recruiting ceiling. With Weis you felt like if he just got that big win he'd take care of recruiting and he was close(bush push). Now I feel like again, ND is a few big wins from really challenging everything in Freeman's terms.

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, tneun89 said:

247 Composite: 4-star, #101 overall, #10 CB

247: 4-star, #239 overall, #22 CB

Rivals: 4-star, #50 overall, #8 CB

Offers: Alabama, Arizona, Arizona State, Florida State, Georgia, LSU, Maryland, Michigan, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas A&M, USC, Utah, West Virginia

It is rare to see rankings that are that different. However, that offer list does not lie.

• 4 months later...

I respect him leaving now. We have plenty of time to get our CB targets. Numerous times we have kids pulling the rug out from beneath us at the last second. Yeah I would have loved him in our class. Not the end of the world and I wish him the best of luck where ever he ends up!