Update: Louis Nix has been located and is deceased

When I see a story like this it always makes me think of an old friend.

A few years ago he just disappeared. Groups of us searched for days and days all over the area.

He had committed suicide. Found in his car in a remote area.

I truly hope Louis is okay. The story and my personal experience make me worry about the outcome.

Have to wonder if meds from being shot are messing with him or if that shooting has people after him. Was that robbery random...?

robberies of an individual are rarely random.

hope he is fine, but does not sound good. 2 similar cases here recently and they did not have a happy ending.

Cripes. They just pulled a silver Hyundai out of the pond at the apartment complex Louis lived at. This was shortly after detectives went to his mother's house and spoke with her. A scream was allegedly heard coming from the house during this time. Ugh.

Nix’s mother just confirmed that Louis has passed away. Very sad day. Just awful.

**the “located” excerpt was taken directly off the police page where the original bolo was released to the public. That’s all they stated.

Just sad. Can’t believe it. A friend of mine not a ND fan showed me a picture of Louis and him hanging out. Said he was an awesome funny guy. Just feel awful.

Not even close to the same class and what a weird thing to say either way.

Why do you think so? Odd that two ND guys would die under suspicious circumstances. That’s not something that happens often for our school. Let’s show a little higher level thought without superficial judgment.