Cyberpunk 2077

EddieAngel

God of War was very well done, a must for any Playstation 4 owner. Perfect balance between open world and story driven. (So much better than the original trilogy).

As for TLOU 2, I wont spoil anything and I was a HUGE fan of the first. It is a love-hate relationship for me. They know how to tell a story, but I do not like how they did some of the characters. You WILL feel a variety of emotions getting through it.

I agree. I think GOW was the most polished game I have ever played. The Witcher 3 wins on the story and the way you can change it, the world is massive and the dlcs were incredible.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone gotten a PS5? I usually wait 6 months before buying a new console, let the engineers workout the bugs, but I really want to play Cyberpunk on a console that can handle it. Having seen the Ytube videos, the diff in graphics is stunning

Has anyone gotten a PS5? I usually wait 6 months before buying a new console, let the engineers workout the bugs, but I really want to play Cyberpunk on a console that can handle it. Having seen the Ytube videos, the diff in graphics is stunning

I am in the same mindset as you. I never get the first batch of new consoles and I will not play Cyberpunk2077 on a PS4, I will wait for the PS5. Maybe around April, Ill be playing Miles Morales and Valhalla, then Destiny 2 mixed in.

I am in the same mindset as you. I never get the first batch of new consoles and I will not play Cyberpunk2077 on a PS4, I will wait for the PS5. Maybe around April, Ill be playing Miles Morales and Valhalla, then Destiny 2 mixed in.

Don’t chart too much time for Miles Morales, my son finished it in two days with only a couple hours each day. It took him maybe 6 hours total.

Don’t chart too much time for Miles Morales, my son finished it in two days with only a couple hours each day. It took him maybe 6 hours total.

Im playing it now and I see what you are saying. While I am not too upset about it, it is not a full $60 game. I got it on a deal on PSN, it was $40. I am enjoying it, but I am already 50% of the way through it and I think I am about 6 hours in (Im trying to platinum it).

Im playing it now and I see what you are saying. While I am not too upset about it, it is not a full $60 game. I got it on a deal on PSN, it was $40. I am enjoying it, but I am already 50% of the way through it and I think I am about 6 hours in (Im trying to platinum it).

I got the same deal so I wasn’t super mad and the boy enjoyed it so all is well. They did a great job with this and the original excited to see what they will do going forward.

• 2 weeks later...
You should see my setup...

Speaking of surprise gamers, how does your rig stack up to Henry Cavills machine?

https://www.ign.com/articles/build-supermans-gaming-pc-whats-inside-henry-cavills-beastmode-gaming-rig

I still use a 7 year old laptop for PC gaming so obviously I do mostly console. I did play Fallout 4 and Skyrim on my laptop as I can’t imagine trying to deal with those with a controller.

I went from PS1 to PS2 to Xbox 360 to PS4 and soon to be PS5. Never had more than one console at a time. I also only play single player campaign games. Not into Fortnight or other online gaming

Picked me perfectly. Only went to Xbox 360 because at the time they had better games. But hate online, and enjoy single campaign games and the ones with replay value. I’m still playing mlb show 20 and I have just about every card dropped.

Picked me perfectly. Only went to Xbox 360 because at the time they had better games. But hate online, and enjoy single campaign games and the ones with replay value. I’m still playing mlb show 20 and I have just about every card dropped.

I did get a 360 as I wanted to play some of the old XBox games as well as Fable but really didn't get as much use out of it as I thought. Also got a PS3 which turned out to be a huge waste because they remastered the games I wanted to play and released them on the PS4. There are some PS2 classics I have digitally for PS3 but now I can't find the damn thing.

First world problems, yo.

I did get a 360 as I wanted to play some of the old XBox games as well as Fable but really didn't get as much use out of it as I thought. Also got a PS3 which turned out to be a huge waste because they remastered the games I wanted to play and released them on the PS4. There are some PS2 classics I have digitally for PS3 but now I can't find the damn thing.

First world problems, yo.

I still have the PS2 with ALL my games. Have a big extension of xbox 360 games along with an emulator for all the old Nintendo and Sega Genesis games. Playstation is really pissing me off. I've been waiting for the backwards compatability and that's part of the reason I switched to xbox 360 for awhile too.

First world problems no joke!

I know it’s not the best video game series, but my absolute favorite series is the Sniper Elite. I love sniping and these are games that give you freedom to do missions in multiple ways. I’m not big on the run and gun style of games. I like strategy & stealth. That’s also why I miss Splinter Cell a great deal.

I still have the PS2 with ALL my games. Have a big extension of xbox 360 games along with an emulator for all the old Nintendo and Sega Genesis games. Playstation is really pissing me off. I've been waiting for the backwards compatability and that's part of the reason I switched to xbox 360 for awhile too.

First world problems no joke!

I bought a PS2 off of Amazon used a couple years back it was terrible. I fired it up and smelled like an AA meeting came out of it. Someone had apparently been using it as a fancy ashtray, had to send it back.

I have an emulator for PS1 and 2, though the one for PS2 doesn’t run great. The one for Genesis was great, I had one for the Saturn but it is a nightmare to get set up correctly.

Emulation is my thing. I have a ton of systems, PS1-4, Xbox-XBox One, N64, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast and multiple variations of each. Currently working on two original XBox builds, one with every NTSC rom and one with several huge emulators. Have one running Coinops 8 massive and Emustarion. Have about 8,000 or so games on that one... picking up a rare green one tonight that I will drop a 2TB drive into and fill it to the brim.

After that I bought another PS2 fat boy to upgrade the hard rice with as many ROMs will fit on another 2TB drive.